Trying to Manage these Trading Combines. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by legionx, May 28, 2020.

1. legionx

legionx

@StockTrader100k. I believe SMB has the right program. Sure they take 50% of the profits but they take all of expense. They up your Maximum Loss Limit once you are consistent and doing well. I just feel like it's more of a main street thing and I like that.

I am using OneUp because their customer service has always been awesome to me and they are straight forward. Some would say " but they start you off on a demo account pretending to be a funded account". Then show someone complaining about OneUp not honoring their profits, I would say. Also, you are funded within 2 to 3 business days and that's quite a feat imo. TST I have been with, but you never know what you gonna get from them.

All in all I think the trailing drawdown is a bunch of BS, more so with OneUP than TST and Earn2Trade.

https://eur01.safelinks.protection....bj4TmunfqLlxFCNjWTa2fpIZvLQKv+GXM=&reserved=0

#11     Jun 7, 2020
  2. Dazz

Dazz

the success of TST, UP, Leeloo, E2T are all predicated on repeated and continuous retail trader failure, from which they all profit immensely. Draw down limits are selected to increase retail trader failure.

#12     Jun 7, 2020
  3. legionx

legionx

Results for last week. Just a tad bit under the weather.

#13     Jun 14, 2020
  4. legionx

legionx

Alright I failed the TryOut Last week on SMB :(. I am using LeelooTrading now. Doing well so far but I have to cut out the gambling format which consists of overtrading and high Daily Loss Limit and Trading on Sunday nights. This week I will be doing things differently. Check back in on Friday/Saturday for an update :).

#14     Jun 21, 2020
    FlashGordon likes this.
  5. legionx

legionx

So the week was rough with LeeLoo. Started off great, 3 days profitable up 4300 dollars on the account but on Thursday had melt down and had to Reset. Now I am up 900 dollars and I trade one Trade/Day on this account for discipline and not overtrading. Earn to trade bigger lots right :).

#15     Jun 27, 2020
  6. Best of luck - sounds like you're making progress.

Quick question: I thought there was a rule prohibiting a trader from having more than 2 "funded accounts" at these funder companies, no?

I thought I saw a post about this rule in a forum some months ago -- forget exactly where...

#16     Jun 27, 2020
  7. legionx

legionx

Not that I am aware of. I know that I cannot have rithmic and NinjaTrader open at the same time because of CME new rule. If I do have NinjaTrader open and I log into rithmic, NTrader will automatically log off of that company.

#17     Jun 27, 2020
    SelfMadeDude likes this.
  8. I think the rule is you can't have more than 1 funded account at any given company. So you can't have 2 TopStep funded accounts, but 1 TST and 1 E2T and 1 LeeLoo etc is fine.

#18     Jun 27, 2020
    SelfMadeDude likes this.
  9. #19     Jun 30, 2020
  10. How do they track your performance. I thought Rithmic was instrumental in that.

#20     Jul 1, 2020