Trying for 50k today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by myminitrading, Sep 21, 2007.

1. I tell you what, you post your account and I will post mine. And what is the amount IB gives you in a demo?

You know they say if you can't trade a demo successful you sure won't be able to trade a real account successful.

#41     Sep 21, 2007
  2. Typical ET, losers always give the sucessful traders shit. Start a journal MMT - magna's the best moderator on ET, he can keep it clean for you.

Today's index futures action is just plain weird. I'm sitting it out and trading crude instead.

#42     Sep 21, 2007
  3. Ok Ok, it's a demo account, I took a 100k demo and ran it up to over 1 million.

Their you got me, hope your satisfied now.

#43     Sep 21, 2007
  4. This is one of the most hostile forums I've ever been on. Everyone has a stick up the a$$ or something. Who cares what his account size is.

As long as his name isn't Stock_Turder it doesnt matter.

#44     Sep 21, 2007
  5. I don't believe you. Prove that it was a demo account. No one wastes their time trading a demo acct from 100k to 1m. You're trading real $$ and we all know it. :p
    MDT

#45     Sep 21, 2007
  6. yaaawn more drama

#46     Sep 21, 2007
  7. I see what may be a inverse head and shoulder pattern forming in ES. I think the big funds may try and push the market higher next week as its the last week in the third quarter.

Any way these are my thoughts and I am going to position myself on the long side, for a return to 1550 in ES.

#47     Sep 21, 2007
  8. This worked out fine.

#48     Sep 21, 2007
  9. Cool, didn't know that. Then I made over ONE THOUSAND dollars today. :mad:

#49     Sep 21, 2007
  10. And then there is the matter of interpretation. Perhaps the "k" stands for K-Mart dollars.

#50     Sep 21, 2007