Trying for 50k today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by myminitrading, Sep 21, 2007.

1. I am surrounded by a bunch of chickens pecking on the ground, I am an eagle and meant to soar high.

#31     Sep 21, 2007
  2. I was always told to do what you're planning to do, do it, THEN tell the world about it.

If you tell the world about it it will never get done b/c you'll waste too much time talking about it.

Documentation beats conversation.

#32     Sep 21, 2007
  3. Why would anyone even care about the bogus crap people post about their PnL here? Unless they're opening their actual books to you forget what they say its a joke.

Someone said it earlier divide by a factor of at least 10.

When you get right down to it why in the world would someone broadcast their true numbers on the internet what do they really have to gain from it? Trying to impress a bunch of strangers? Yea real pros do that all the time NOT

#33     Sep 21, 2007
  4. You sit tight I am fixing to spit in your face because you did such a poor job shining my shoes.

• es.jpg
      File size:
      109.8 KB
      Views:
    #34     Sep 21, 2007
  5. You will always know who the unsuccessful traders are, they are the first ones who show up and bash success.

This place really brings out the worst in me, I can feel my blood pressure rising as I read these posts.

Maybe I bring some of it on myself by acting so cocky, but some of these guys are just plan insecure.

Damnit don't take you problems out on me, I'm not the reason you lost 1/3 of your account.

#35     Sep 21, 2007
  6. ml77

ml77

If I had 1 million I don't think I would be posting on ET !

#36     Sep 21, 2007
  7. of course no one has real money on a board called elite trader, why would someone post a big trade they are taking for discussion on a trading discussion board.

PLEASE GOD GIVE US A BEAR MARKET!!!please wipe out the idiots like damnit so this board can be more than flame wars.

mymini, i would respond to your trades but its just going to be an endless flame war. there is just no point in having real discussions on here until the next bear.

#37     Sep 21, 2007
  8. EPrado

EPrado

Hey mymini

Been a while. I could be wrong, but werent you trading like 10 YM as of earlier this year? 300 sp's is kind of a big jump no ?

#38     Sep 21, 2007
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

why??

#39     Sep 21, 2007

10. Dude there are guys with over 10 million posting on ET. WTF you think rich guys sit on the beach all day. They like to be entertained and there's no better entertainment than ET.

#40     Sep 21, 2007