Try X-trader Live Free For A Month

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by GoodTrades, Dec 20, 2003.

1. If any wants to see if X-Trader is worth the money. Here is your shot.

I'll give you a month of TT free and a month of trading at our 20K/ monthly rates, if you want to try X-Trader out or if you want to try us(VELOCITY FUTURES) out. Minimum accout 10K.

No strings attached.

PM me if you are interested.

2. As far as I know this free month is offered by all other brokerages using Xtrader as well, isn't it? At least I heard such thing about Advanced Futures and Global Futures (daytrade4less) as well.

An additional question I got: How well capitalized are you guys (Velocity F.) as of this writing? To selfclear can be a sales-point (lower costs) but not being a big firm can also mean increased risk of default. I personally would prefer to go with a big clearer rather than a smaller one in exchange for added security.
    \

3. mr_minty

mr_minty

yes that's true...other places offer that...but i think their commision rates are often higher than that of Velocity...i'm comparing Advanced Futures to Velocity at the moment, and i just didn't like the vibe i got from daytrade4less...

but your point about capitalizaltion is an excellent one and something that i am very concerned about as well...

do u trade futures bbmat? who are u currently trading through?

4. I don't know who all offers a free month of TT, but I do know that we are one of the lowest if not the lowest cost provider of TT.

We are the fastest growing user of TT.

Our founder is the founder of Momentum Securities(one of the largest daytrading firms, which was sold to Tradescape, and was later acquired by Etrade). We are 106.h members of the CME and are becoming a clearing member of Eurex US( which has significant capital requirements). We are financially solid.