Truth Seeker's ES Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Mahasamadhi, Apr 13, 2008.

1. I am reserving this thread title to share my day-to-day results trading ES with the wisdom I gained through meditation in an effort to become One with the Universal Consciousness.

No start date has been set at this time.

Peace to all sentient beings.

2. The stars are aligning according to the Divine schedule and the journal should commence with trading effective April 28, 2008 subject to change if karmic forces mandate.

This is not going to be a journal with a proclamation of any monetary end goal in a fixed timeframe, but rather an ongoing event, come what may, until the Supreme and I merge in ES nirvana. Trading statements will be posted daily, God willing.

Om mani padme hum.

3. For those of you who may have interest in this event, reading the information linked below will be helpful in understanding my method of trading and philosophy. The spiritual and material are not necessarily diametrically opposed as we shall soon see when the event starts.

http://www.gurusoftware.com/GuruNet/AurobindoMother/Aurobindo.htm

Om mani padme hum.

4. Good evening Bothers and Sisters.

We are still in the process of raising the required funds to start the Event. Our goal is $10,000USD which we feel is the minimum for this Event. With a rice bowl in one hand, and begging for alms in the other, we are still $1,700USD short. But fear not. We are confident, God willing, to raise that amount before the scheduled start date. Your donations are much appreciated.

We will not use more than $3,000USD margin per contract and employ strict discipline with respect to money management.

Please be advised that, prior to the Event, we have never traded in a cash account, only sim. Our selected broker in the US is Dorman Trading. Ninja Trader is our order entry platform and TradeStation, our data feed.

Om mani padme hum.

5. Beloved Brothers and Sisters, we have good news! Thanks to some generosity amongst your ranks, we have raised the required bankroll to start the Event as planned on Monday April 28th. Much gratitude to those of you who contributed.

As we do not give tax advice, please consult your advisors whether your donations are tax deductable.

Om mani padme hum.

6. Good evening fellow truth seekers. I respectfully ask you give me your thoughts on the number of contracts we should trade at the inception of the Event. There are still some contributions coming in and it appears as though we may have between $12,000-13,000 to start our trading.

Thank you all for your inspiration and generosity.

Om mani padme hum.

7. We will employ 10 setups during the event. Our patterns for entry are based on yoga asanas as this has been revealed to us by the Supreme during states of nirvana. The setups are:

Uttanasana
    Uttanasana II
    Ardha Sarvangasana
    Adho Muhka Svanasana
    Virabhadrasana
    Sethu Bandhasa
    Bhujangasana
    Tadasana
    Vinyasa
    Maha Namaskar

Please refer to the following link to familiarize yourself with these setups as we will be referring to them in our journal.

http://www.yogasite.com/postures.html

Om mani padme hum.

8. We have decided to trade one contract given this is our first attempt in cash. If things go well, God willing, we will slowly increase as our equity grows.

Om mani padme hum.

Guru John.

9. The market discouraged us from entering today and thus we have not traded.

Om mani padme hum.

10. Is this the yogic version of position trading?

#10     Apr 28, 2008