“Truth isn’t truth” in the Trump administration

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Aug 20, 2018.

1. UsualName

UsualName

Rudy scores again.

Put this up there with alternative facts.

All you Trump supporters make sure to pack sunscreen for that one way trip to Guyana.

Slartibartfast and Cuddles like this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

The timeline:

• Kellyanne Conway on "Meet the Press," Jan. 22, 2017: "alternative facts."
    • President Trump, daily: "fake news."
    • Trump to the VFW National Convention in Kansas City, Mo., on July 25: "And just remember: What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening."
    • Giuliani on "Meet the Press" yesterday: "Truth isn’t truth."
    • Slogans of the Party in George Orwell's "1984": "War is peace ... Freedom is slavery ... Ignorance is strength."

Slartibartfast likes this.
  3. TJustice

TJustice

This is what Democrats think of their voters and this is how they lie.

Democrats are desperately distancing themselves from Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber. He “never worked on our staff,” President Obama said this weekend in Brisbane, Australia, (even though Gruber was paid almost $400,000 by his administration, is the intellectual author of the individual mandate and met in the Oval Office with Obama and the head of the Congressional Budget Office to pore over the bill). “I don’t know who he is,” Nancy Pelosi declared on Capitol Hill (even though she repeatedly cited him by name during the Obamacare debate).

The reason Democrats are running from Gruber is the same reason conservatives should be thanking him: Gruber has exposed what liberals really think of the American people.

As of this weekend, there are now seven Gruber videos, in which he mocks the “stupidity” of American voters and boasts of the Obama administration’s ability to take advantage of it. In a new video that surfaced Friday, Gruber explains that the Obama administration passed the so-called “Cadillac tax” on high-value employer health plans “by mislabeling it, calling it a tax on insurance plans rather than a tax on people, when we know it’s a tax on people who hold these insurance plans.” Americans would not support a tax on individuals, so “We just tax the insurance companies, they pass on the higher prices . . . it ends up being the same thing.” The ruse, Gruber says, was “a very clever . . . basic exploitation of the lack of economic understanding of the American voter.”

... more at link

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...6bd390a3340_story.html?utm_term=.7234e9004b60

Optionpro007 and WeToddDid2 like this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Jesus Christ, you people are pathetic.

Trump and his admin average 5 lies like that everyday. Chk the Thugs and Criminals thread.

5. TJustice

TJustice

You people? Your job is to come here and lie and spin every day and create racial animosity.
    If you think your actions are a not a immoral, you have no conscience.

You have been caught lying on thread after thread. Man up, get some integrity or realize you are living in world of lies created by your team. Trump lies too, but you are part of the system that keeps the lies going every day for a bunch of democrat drones.

6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Hey consipratard, don't tell me what I do or what my job is, stick to your dumb talking points like a braindead cultist.

Fuck your moral lecturing, fucking trolls. You post whataboutism to defend the biggest pathological liar known to man and here you are lecturing about lying.

7. TJustice

TJustice

This may help with your self diagnosis at the time you start reaching for the meds.

I am not defending Trump. I am defending Truth and Justice. I don't support Trump's lying or republicans lying either.

We are not all sided lunatics like you.

I will tell you what to do any time I desire.
    You are a lying foreigner posting about US politics. (and I would bet you are paid) You are violating our laws as surely as there was a Russian troll factory.

here is your link... gratis.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/sociopath-psychopath-difference#1

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    Poindexter likes this.
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

By posting whataboutisms? How does that work, Batman?

9. TJustice

TJustice

Superman.... not Batman
    Americans would not make that mistake.

Here is the best version...

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  10. Superman is literally an illegal alien..

Tjustice, what job do you have/had? Are you retired now?

#10     Aug 20, 2018