Trump’s so petty he’s out here breaking weather laws

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Sep 5, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

Dumb-phuk of the day award goes to our returning champion, Donald J Trump - the man is prolific.

In today’s installment of right wing America Trump altered an official weather service forecast in violation of:

18 U.S. Code§ 2074.False weather reports

9D368FC0-D3C6-4081-A040-58559055872F.jpeg

comagnum and Frederick Foresight like this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What was false about that? It was the official track back when Dorian was just passing Puerto Rico. I remember seeing it.

Tracks change with hurricanes. I thought everyone knew this.

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Source? the black "track" was added by Trump w/his sharpie. I've seen some tracks w/outliers grazing Alabama, but nothing such as presented by Trump.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Source? It was the National Weather Service's original track. This is updated as the track progresses, I don't know how to get an archived version. But I'm telling you, I saw it with my own eyes - that was the original track. As a Floridian I pay attention to these things very intently. I remember laughing with my wife that the entire state of Florida is in the scope.

I don't know what you're talking about with his sharpie...is that the loop over Alabama or something? That wasn't on the original that I remember. But I'm sure Trump was gong on to where further risk existed based on that timeline track.

You people have plenty of things to go after. Why do you persist on all this horseshit?

5. UsualName

UsualName

I don’t understand, but here’s proof Trump never met Jeffrey Epstein:

543ECBF0-E82A-4183-A45B-B669EC49F2C6.jpeg

piezoe and Frederick Foresight like this.

6. Jerry Nadler may have just found his avenue for impeaching Trump.

The Mueller report pooped out on ya but by gawd you got something to work with now.

GIGGLE!!!!!

Tsing Tao likes this.
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

8. smallfil

smallfil

Yeah, because the weather is static and does not change direction? Where do these ignorant foreign trolls come from? Anything to bash President Donald Trump? You guys need to get a life!

Tsing Tao likes this.
  9. UsualName

UsualName

I don’t know, but here’s proof Trump had the largest inauguration crowd in America’s history:

B8A870D6-803E-42F6-A505-9F5A2B4F22BB.jpeg

10. At least Trump had an inauguration.

And your candidate?

#10     Sep 5, 2019