Trump's Obama bombshell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah I'm sure he is doing backflips over my follow. I'll drop it this week after the news comes out.

#41     Oct 23, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Donald Trump swears he has some inside info on President Obama that will change the way everyone looks at him, and will probably even change the way people approach the voting booth in a couple of weeks.

Trump chose to share the news of his news with gossip site TMZ after leaking hints about it on Twitter and on Fox & Friends, telling them he can’t officially talk about it until Wednesday.

“It’s very big, and we’ll see what happens. I’ll be discussing it probably around noonish on Wednesday.”

#42     Oct 23, 2012
  3. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mTMif8cGlcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Marion Barry gets re elected after smokin rack.

#43     Oct 23, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

While I'd love it if he actually had some trash on Odumbo, I can't help but think the king of comb over is merely looking for attention.

#44     Oct 23, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah the tell here is, he says it "might" impact the election. Might? LOL. If he is not even sure, then he is only going to embarrass himself.

If I were him I would have just bit the bullet and offered 10 million in cold hard cash to anyone at Occidental or Columbia that could produce his transcripts. Ten f*cking million. They would be on his door step in 24 hours. Then he would really have himself a scoop!

#45     Oct 23, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm surprised Trump hasn't thought of that already. Considering what an attention whore he is. Maybe he doesn't 10 million.

#46     Oct 23, 2012
  7. Somehow I believe that behind the scenes that offer has been made and quite possibly the documents have been produced...BUT in the interest of "national security", nothing has been released.

It's hard to imagine the pandemonium that would ensue if the real dirt was released to the public. As Maverick pointed out in another thread, riots are guaranteed if O doesn't win in two weeks. Now just imagine if the entire Presidency was in question due to the issues of foreign student loans at Columbia or elsewhere. The left and the minorities would be torching entire neighborhoods over the development AND not because they could give two shits about the constitution and the requirement for gaining election as President.

#47     Oct 23, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Well, we don't have long to wait to find out.

#48     Oct 23, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Fuck'em, those morons usually burn down their own neighborhoods anyway.

#49     Oct 23, 2012
  10. maxpi

maxpi

I'm very conflicted now. As a member of the Peace and Freedom Party the tension between soon to be POTUS Rosey O'Donnell and Donald Trump is unbearable in the current context... I'm stopping ALL twitter feeds until my heart rhythm comes back to normal...

#50     Oct 23, 2012