Trump's Obama bombshell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Is Trump's "bombshell" meant to have naive idiots signup to his twitter and other media lists so that he can make money off them? They say: The money is in the list! The money is in the traffic!

I would never signup to follow a shit bag.

#21     Oct 23, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

#22     Oct 23, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

That's a legitimate concern.

I like how Trump states Obama is the worst President to ever take office. What I don't care for are his games with stuff like this. If he has something, he should get it out there now, and stop playing the look at me games. We DO NOT need anything backfiring on us at this stage!:eek:

#23     Oct 23, 2012
  4. True, this guy loves himself wayyyyy too much. If this is something stupid he should just stfu up and go away for the next couple of weeks.

#24     Oct 23, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

In the comment section, some folks seem to think that Trump will release proof that Obama got student grant/loan assistance for proof of his foreign birth.

Please don't interpret this as my supporting any of these theories. I'm just relaying what I saw in the comment section.

#25     Oct 23, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I wouldn't doubt Oshithead selling blow in college. Would that change the election results? Not in 2012. Now in 1980 or earlier...:eek:

It sure would be interesting to find out that Mo-chale and he were only pretending to be married. That one WOULD most certainly hurt him. If that's the case, that's MASSIVE news! Even the msm couldn't keep off that one no matter how badly their hearts bleed over it.

#26     Oct 23, 2012
  7. Trump will really be pissed off that he didn't get to be the hero and release the information.He will now do something stupid and further sink Romneys chances of the Presidency.:D.

#27     Oct 23, 2012
  8. The MSM can blow off just about anything at this point. I suspect the only thing big about this story is Trumps ego.

#28     Oct 23, 2012
  9. if obama truly was getting a divorce id say.. "welcome to american love life, where girls can't even stay interested in their man if he were president." :p

#29     Oct 23, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

I'm not sure if proof of dealing cocaine would not be really bad for Obama.

But, from comments from others they seem to be pointing at something to do with Obama's college records. Maybe loans, maybe foreign status, maybe grades. We'll have to wait until tomorrow to see. If it's just a BS claim Trump should just drop it and go away.

#30     Oct 23, 2012