Trump's Obama bombshell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Let's break it down like a fraction. Assuming, ASSUMING, the story revolves around divorce, which is already out there, the question is why. Obama is an admitted cocaine user in his past. The story, if there is one, is he may have been in a drug treatment facility. That would show his use was a wee bit more than recreational. Pure speculation on my part, but what the hey, I'll jump on the crazy train for a ride every now and then.:D

#11     Oct 23, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I have subscribed to Trump's twitter feed since he said he would break the news on twitter this week. We'll see...

#12     Oct 23, 2012
  3. well since this is just fantasy land until proof is provided, i don't think anyone would get divorced over their spouse blowing a few lines.. blowing pipe on the other hand just might do the trick. :p

#13     Oct 23, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

He said Wednesday around noon. Also, see my other thread about some pal of Obama's who says he was a cocaine dealer in college. That could be what Tump is going to release.

#14     Oct 23, 2012
  5. michelle probably wants a divorce because obama is gay. if Obama is gay this could be a landslide victory for Obama. Bring out the "down low" vote.

#15     Oct 23, 2012
  6. .. hence the blowing pipe line. lol there are and have been some nasty rumors floating around about obama since he entered the national limelight. you know what they say about rumors that persist. Also, blacks hate gays like they hate honkies, so he might lose some ground there, who knows.

#16     Oct 23, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Pretty slick move , IMO.

:cool:

#17     Oct 23, 2012
  8. jem

jem

Obama sure looks like Davis.

Then to me might explain why the Clintons and most republicans in national security positions never questioned Obama's American status.

#18     Oct 23, 2012
  9. I can't tell the difference between them.

#19     Oct 23, 2012
  10. racist.:eek:

#20     Oct 23, 2012