Trump's net worth? Whatever he feels...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Trump: My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings, but I try.

Ceresney: Let me just understand that a little. You said your net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?

Trump: Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day ...
  2. How he must be feeling on alimony day , thinking abt some dude smoking cigars and drinking fine wines with his money. :( . :mad:
  3. Ricter

I think Trump is mixing net worth with self worth, and I have no problem with that, unless a strict definition of net worth was required to be used.

Edit: self worth reminds me of a thought. Probably this is trivial, hopefully it is, but is there something to a man who cannot admit he's bald to the extent that Trump can't? Is this why so many focus on his hair, because they [intuit] there's a deeper problem there? Would that psychological factor be of any significance in a president's reasoning and actions?