Trump's net worth? Whatever he feels...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Trump: My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings, but I try.

Ceresney: Let me just understand that a little. You said your net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?

Trump: Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day ...

http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/21/news/companies/donald_trump/index.htm?hpt=C1

2. How he must be feeling on alimony day , thinking abt some dude smoking cigars and drinking fine wines with his money. :( . :mad:

3. Ricter

Ricter

I think Trump is mixing net worth with self worth, and I have no problem with that, unless a strict definition of net worth was required to be used.

Edit: self worth reminds me of a thought. Probably this is trivial, hopefully it is, but is there something to a man who cannot admit he's bald to the extent that Trump can't? Is this why so many focus on his hair, because they [intuit] there's a deeper problem there? Would that psychological factor be of any significance in a president's reasoning and actions?