Trump's brownshirts/juntas now disappearing people.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Wallet

Wallet

Haven’t the protestors in Oregon been targeting the Federal Court House?

#11     Jul 18, 2020
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

sounds like they may have been tagging of the building from what I've heard. So an army of unidentified BP agents in unmarked vehicles was sent in to role play LEO for political brownie points

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    #12     Jul 18, 2020
  3. When local government fails to enforce the law then the feds must step in and enforce the law. Not really all that complicated unless you're an anarchist, or a useful idiot sympathizer.

#13     Jul 18, 2020
    BeautifulStranger, Wallet and fan27 like this.
  4. notagain

notagain

Soros and the left making the world safe for communism while ignoring China's Uighur genocide.

#14     Jul 18, 2020
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

So much for those "anti government patriots" you claim to know not putting up living under the heel of tyrants.

that's rich, those camps have been around for over a year, me and others brought it up. International "lefty" groups brought them up. Trump and his ilk ignored it because "mah economy" and they don't care about Muslims. It's finally politically convenient which it's why rapist O'Reilly is video blogging about it.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    #15     Jul 18, 2020
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Imagine them being a bunch of unidentified agents from the EPA, IRS, and SEC in tactical gear in unmarked vehicles not answering questions and taking them to undisclosed locations doing Biden's bidding. I'm sure righties would love that.

Oh that's right, they made a fuss about Obama politicizing agencies to target cons when it never happened.

Am glad that you're OK w/the precedent though. Redhats will need reeducation camp it seems.

#16     Jul 18, 2020
  7. ''We'll send in troops to free the people of Venezuela.'' Pompeo said.

#17     Jul 18, 2020
  8. Wallet

Wallet

There’s so much false equivalency in your posts. Yes I’m against Government intrusion into the lives of “law abiding citizens”. But to put a halt to the lawless destruction of private and yes, government property, by a bunch of anarchists when the local government is either incapable or unwilling, is so far from your comparison it’s comical.

#18     Jul 18, 2020
    CaptainObvious and fan27 like this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

only to an illiterate idiot would fan27's hypothetical be a false equivalency.

#19     Jul 18, 2020
  10. It seems the issue is the protestors were part of Antifa, a declared terrorist organization. This entails loss of normal rights. The way the protestors were arrested did not violate the law.

#20     Jul 18, 2020