Trumpers and Native American face off

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/19/us/covington-catholic-high-school-nathan-phillips.html

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

“I heard them saying ‘Build that wall! Build that wall!’” the Native elder, Nathan Phillips, said. “This is indigenous land. We’re not supposed to have walls here.” The episode, which gained extensive attention on social media, was widely condemned.
    They were Catholic high school students who came to Washington on a field trip to rally at the March for Life.

He was a Native American veteran of the Vietnam War who was there to raise awareness at the Indigenous Peoples March.

They intersected on Friday in an unsettling encounter outside the Lincoln Memorial — a throng of cheering and jeering high school boys, predominantly white and wearing “Make America Great Again” gear, surrounding a Native American elder.

The episode was being investigated and the students could face punishment, up to and including expulsion, their school said in a statement on Saturday afternoon.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Ok, found unedited vid;

3. OK the irony...

MAGAs yelling build that Wall to a person whose ancestry was here before white Europeans invaded in large caravans as refugees seeking asylum or a better life for their kids.

Oh and they were kids from a Christian school (wonder what they teach there).

Oh and they were yelling at a veteran who fought in...a war. While those pussies are only tough enough to yell at an old man.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

yeah, it's pretty disrespectful. I recommend watching the 2nd vid though. I'd have deleted the thread as the initial impression is misleading.

5. harami

harami

Bullshit. This MSM propaganda has been debunked.

6. Wallet

Wallet

I saw the MSM piece this morning, thought it sounded weird, had to be more. Typical manipulated video.

7. Ugh..I have no fatih in anything anymore. At least Tim Pool acted more like a reporter than anything on CNN or FOX, they should give him the job.

8. DTB2

DTB2

Here's a piece of advice, quit piling on when you don't know what's going on.

9. Yeahh haha....STFU or move from your glass house.

10. Someone forgot to tell Here4money to try again. OK, I’ll do it.

Here4money: Try again.

#10     Jan 20, 2019