Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dozu888, Jul 2, 2019.

1. dozu888

dozu888

let's do it... Trump 2020.. landslide.. MAGA and KAG!

WeToddDid2 likes this.
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

More like 2018

3. dozu888

dozu888

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

dude couldn't even secure the pop. vote first time around and now you expect him to win by a landslide?

piezoe likes this.
  5. dozu888

dozu888

that's a popular one circulated among the left as a pain reliever... unfortunately it doesn't work too well.

the logic is simple... the college is the game hence he won per how the game is played. if popular were the game, the campaign would have been run completely differently... popular vote is irrelevant, and is also exactly why the founding fathers genius in setting up the college so that a few popular states don't decide the direction of the nation.

how the founding fathers have such foresight... that is beyond me.

volpri likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

that's just the "patriot" kool aid Fox News is selling. Don't drink the koolaid

7. Overnight

Overnight

Here's my thing about Trump. I think I see the kind of man he is. His "beautiful tax breaks* he gave everyone? Only reason it was passed is because most of them will expire in 2025, right when he is booted from office after a 2-term deal.

Calculated for his benefit.

Because he assumes he will be a 2-term president. So right when he gives up the oval office, tax breaks expire, and the markets start tanking. He'll then blame that on democrats, and claim that the markets are going down because he is no longer in office.

Now with all his shit in limbo, burying reports and tax returns, trade deals looming, he's playing the markets to assure he is having a big win into 2020 election cycle.

Thus the volatility of 2018-2019 and his hounding of the Fed, and the trade BS.

Thus Trump had NO REASON TO IMPOSE TARIFFS ON CHINA LAST YEAR, AND HAD NO REASON TO THREATEN ON MAY 5TH OF THIS YEAR.

Our economy had been expanding like nobody's business since Obama was elected, without tariffs.

If he gets re-elected, 2025 is when the Dems start destroying the economy by reducing taxes and increasing public spending. Health care funds are trashed.

You have NO idea how bad this man's setup for the economy is growing. He is fucking us left and right for his own personal gain. The guy has ZERO care for anyone in this country but himself. I'm a New Yorker, I grew up there, and I can sniff out a sheister when I see one.

Bottom line...If Trump wins in 2020, markets will be up until 2021, then start caving. If the Dems win in 2020, markets going down. If the Dems win in 2024, markets are going down, but more rapidly.

Bull market ends with a Dem in the White House. Whether it is a slow death or a quick one remains to be seen.

And Powell is out in Jan 2028. That will be interesting too.

8. dozu888

dozu888

honestly I don't watch any news... and I didn't know Fox has been saying the same until you just told me..but apparently I reached the same conclusion because the logic is simple.

volpri likes this.
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

He won the EC by 78000 votes with large numbers of democrats staying home.Democrats showed 7 months ago they arent staying home anymore.

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

He will fewer votes than he did in 2016.

Dems will raise the most money like they did in 2008,2012,2016 and 2018.

#10     Jul 2, 2019