Trump Trade war is ruining American markets

Discussion in 'Economics' started by zdreg, Aug 13, 2019.

1. bone

bone

Xi and the Communist Party apparatchiks are so intent on warring with Trump - meanwhile the situation in Hong Kong is a far more imminent concern.

And Tiananmen 2.0 will destroy China’s export markets with the West.

#11     Aug 13, 2019
  2. KeLo

KeLo

"Activist leftie" is very subjective and my definition might be different from yours.

I scanned some of her college era articles to come to my conclusion.

Of course, activist leftism is encouraged, even demanded, by many college professors these days.

#12     Aug 13, 2019
  3. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

So, you lied. o_O

Hey, no biggie. Righties have every right to shit upon the truth, too.
    I mean, it's not *my* deal, but if it works for you, then "Hey!" :rolleyes:

But the vacuity required by your fallacious use of "activist leftism" means your closing statement (since *you* made it) gets labeled, "Bullshit!" too. :rolleyes:

Truth is not a date -- it's a marriage. :cool:

("Oh yeah! 'Truth!'" :wtf:)

So, back to "IP" issues are solved for *future* products, while ag issues RUIN future products' markets. One can be fixed in a flash -- the tool used will be broken for DECADES. == "Bad Policy."

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    #13     Aug 13, 2019
  4. jl1575

jl1575

You are absolutely correct: Kids/youngsters are hugely influenced by those propaganda bullshits by their surrounding, to combat these and to guide them to think clearly, logically and reasonably is to show them with FACTS, FACTS and FACTS, and evidences, statistics, so they can learn to see through those BS and develop more critical thinking without being fooled, as they don't have enough life experience to be immune to those BS.

#14     Aug 13, 2019
  5. KeLo

KeLo

No, that is my assessment after seeing her other articles from my perspective.

I have my views and you have your views. I did not call you a liar for having a different viewpoint.

End of discussion tommcginnis. Life is too short.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    #15     Aug 13, 2019
  6. jl1575

jl1575

The IGNORE button makes the browsing at ET more pleasant.

#16     Aug 13, 2019
    KeLo likes this.
  7. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

So, you lied again. o_O

Hey, no biggie. Righties have every right to shit upon the truth, too.
    I mean, it's not *my* deal, but if it works for you, then "Hey!" :rolleyes:

But the vacuity required by your fallacious use of "activist leftism" means your closing statement (since *you* made it) gets labeled, "Bullshit!" too. Likewise, your "assessment" -- in knowing you were distorting the truth, made upon a glance at the *titles* of her prior writings -- was not a conclusion, but a sin of commission: a Lie.:rolleyes:

Truth is not a date -- it's a marriage. :cool:

("Oh yeah! 'Truth!'" :wtf:)

So, back to "IP" issues are solved for *future* products, while ag issues RUIN future products' markets. One can be fixed in a flash -- the tool used will be broken for DECADES. == "Bad Policy."

#17     Aug 13, 2019
  8. ironchef

ironchef

Yes, it only took 30 years. :D

#18     Aug 14, 2019
  9. SunTrader

SunTrader

Farm subsidies, loan guarantees, bailouts AND tariffs are counter-productive and costly to ALL.

Funny how tRump changed his tune that China will only pay (just like Mexico paying for tRumpWall), when iPhones and other electronic goodies might not show up in large quantities "under Xmas trees" this year. Because of the obviously higher retail price.

#19     Aug 17, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.
  10. tsznecki

tsznecki

So many snowflakes on ET! Do you all premature ejaculate when Trump tweets good morning?

#20     Aug 17, 2019