Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon of Breitbart says in explosive book

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 3, 2018.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

#61     Jan 3, 2018
  2. LacesOut

LacesOut

Well how dare you ExGroper.
    How dare you!

#62     Jan 3, 2018
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Why is it irrelevant though? You claim that a 60 year old man which is what Trump was at the time could walk upto a 30 year old woman and start kissing her and that would be OK with the woman. I don't know any woman who will find that appropriate unless she is a whore. If you know non-whores who are ok with that, let me know, ask your family members how would they take such an advance from an old creep.

#63     Jan 3, 2018
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Funny how you guys call others liars and gropers while bending off backwards to defend a senile real estate trust fund baby who'd burn you like winter kindling.

#64     Jan 3, 2018
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Same situations right?

"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait"-
    Sexual predator Dotard Trump

#65     Jan 4, 2018
  6. Arnie

Arnie

You guys are so funny. You're reduced to talking about pussy accusations no one cares about because there is NOTHING in the Russia story that directly implicates Trump.

#66     Jan 4, 2018
    LacesOut and Tom B like this.
  7. LacesOut

LacesOut

that won't stop them from speculating..or making shit up..
    they are no different than the 'Birthers'..

#67     Jan 4, 2018
  8. UsualName

UsualName

065B915F-4E17-4823-AD2C-B5DD98545EA2.jpeg

#68     Jan 4, 2018
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Cant be said until Muellers investigation is completed.

#69     Jan 4, 2018
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The birthers didn't have a special council investigation with 4 indictments,2 guilty pleas and 2 cooperating witnesses.

#70     Jan 4, 2018