Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon of Breitbart says in explosive book

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 3, 2018.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

Lol.
    Have you ever kissed a man or a woman?
    Do you ask for consent first or do you just go for it?
    Did you ever try to fuck a man or a woman, dude?
    Ever talk about it with your friends, or do you just post politics on a message board?

What are you tripping about, bitchtits?

What is the status of this accusation? It’s been more than a year...haven’t heard much else since then...

Obviously Neither of us were there to see it...But why would someone falsely accuse someone of something? I mean that never happens.

See Lisa Bloom

#51     Jan 3, 2018
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

So you randomly start kissing married woman and grab their genitals?

Please ask your mother/wife/sister/daughter whether they let random old men kiss and fondle their genitals WITHOUT consent and whether they let the person do it because they are stars. Whether they are ok if some old fart just 'goes for it'.

I just want to know how conservative moral values work because without an ethical baseline, what is there to debate about. You guys had no problems when Trump made lewd remarks about 10 year olds, so I want to see what your standards are.

What is there to see about Lisa Bloom? Did she make up any claims? Compensating woman for their expense is a problem since when?

#52     Jan 3, 2018
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait"

So you'd be ok with Trump kissing your wife/mother/daughter without waiting for their approval?

#53     Jan 3, 2018
  4. LacesOut

LacesOut

Holy Christ you Lefties are are sensitive as a group of Sunday Church ladies! It’s really funny...and sad...because you are so beta.

But your false assumptions and accusations are really the crime here. You have no idea what happened...

Lewd remarks about 10 year olds. Hahaha. Don’t make me laugh. Those comments are just stupid jokes. There nothing illegal or immoral about it. Unless of course you are a sensitive snowflake who takes everything literally.

As for Lisa Bloom yes it is a conflict of interest to pay people for their testimony....
    Would you email Trump 18 years after he allegedly raped you to ask him if you could do his make up? Like Lisa Harth? Hmmm...

if Trump kissed your mother hello I’m sure you would be screaming Rape, too.

#54     Jan 3, 2018
    traderob likes this.
  5. LacesOut

LacesOut

What kind of kiss are we talking about here?
    Please extrapolate from the current text.

#55     Jan 3, 2018
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

As I said, let's clear our false assumptions.

Ask female members of your family or your wife (if you have one) whether they let random 60 year old men kiss and fondle their genitals without seeking any sort of content and whether they let these old pervs do anything they want.

So walking into teenagers' changing rooms to see them naked and then bragging about it was a joke? Can you explain the punchline about seeing underage girls naked?

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-walks-in-miss-teen-usa-contestants-changing/

Nice try, the woman Harth accused Trump in the 90s, nowhere was she paid for a testimony in 2016. Don't lie about easy things

Except that's not what happened, she didn't ask him to do his makeup, you read more fake news on your Con site. And she didn't say he raped her either, he made advances which he admitted to on tape.

Depends, how many TicTacs did he chew. Do you chew TicTacs before kissing hello? Why would you need to eat TicTacs to do that?

As I have asked earlier, just confirm with your wife whether she lets 60 year old mean kiss her on the mouth and fond her genitals. Also ask her whether it's OK for you to fuck your friend's wives or is it ok for your wife to be fucked by one of your friends because that's another thing Trump was bragging about. Let's settle the ethical baseline first.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    #56     Jan 3, 2018
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

As Trump stated, "kissing".Kissing is when you kiss and keep going,not a peck on the cheek.

#57     Jan 3, 2018
  8. LacesOut

LacesOut

First let me ask you this...
    Have you ever spoken to a friend about a recent conquest? Or about someone you desperately wanted to bang?
    Let’s see how honest you are.

#58     Jan 3, 2018
  9. LacesOut

LacesOut

Oh oh.
    Not interested in getting into a semantic debate with you since you are clearly the Chair of your Algonquin Roundtable...

But as I entered the party, and I was kissing all the ladies hello, I wonder if you think I was stuffing my tongues down their throats or just offering a peck on the cheek?

kissing×
    kiss
    kis/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: kissing
    1. touch with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, reverence, or greeting.
      "he kissed her on the lips"
      synonyms: give a kiss to, brush one's lips against, blow a kiss to; More
      informalpeck, smooch, canoodle, neck, buss, make out, lock lips;

#59     Jan 3, 2018
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

Yes

But did I boast about having sex with his friends’ wives, devised calculated infidelity plots ?

Did I walk into underage girls changing?

Did dozens of woman and children accuse me of harassment, assault, rape and crude remarks?

Did my own wife go to court accusing me of rape?

Did I brag about trying to fuck another man's wife while my own wife was pregnant?

Did I go upto woman and make crude remarks?

Did I make crude remarks about my own daughter and how I would like to date her and how good her breasts are?

Did I target woman 30 years younger than me?

No

#60     Jan 3, 2018