Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon of Breitbart says in explosive book

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Supporters of Clinton have questioned her account by noting that, when Broaddrick testified about her alleged encounter with Clinton under oath, she denied having been raped by him. In her NBC interview alleging rape, Broaddrick stated that she had only denied being raped under oath to protect her privacy. Supporters of Clinton have also noted that she continued to support him, and appear at public events on his behalf, weeks after the alleged rape, and that Broaddrick stated that she couldn't remember the day or month the alleged incident occurred.[7]

#41     Jan 3, 2018
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

But the biggest hole in her story is how she claimed that Clinton gave her a black lip but then it was found that she claimed her husband gave her the black lip during her divorce proceedings. And her husband and others testified that no injury was seen on her after Clinton allegedly raped her. This is why Starr didn't find this woman credible.

#42     Jan 3, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Steve Bannon is to Trump what Dlck Morris was to Clinton

#43     Jan 3, 2018
    RRY16 likes this.
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

A special counsel,more biased than Mueller will ever be,investigated Clinton's sex life and the best he could come up with is lying about a consensual blow job.I wish Mueller would investigate trumps sex life

#44     Jan 3, 2018
  5. LacesOut

LacesOut

Yes. When a man says ‘Grab em by the Pussy’ that means...what exactly? He raped a woman? He grabbed someone by the pussy?

If I say ‘punch exGroper in the face’ - did I just commit assault?

Uhhhhh no.
    Sorry try again.

#45     Jan 3, 2018
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

That means he committed sexual assault.

Trump didn't say 'punch LardAssOut in the face' - he said 'I PUNCHED LardAssOut in the face'.

Notice the subtle difference?

#46     Jan 3, 2018
  7. LacesOut

LacesOut

He said ‘grab them by the pussy’.
    Not ‘I grabbed her by the pussy’.
    Note the subtle difference?

#47     Jan 3, 2018
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

That's not the ONLY thing he said, you may want to watch the whole video.

#48     Jan 3, 2018
  9. LacesOut

LacesOut

I watched it.

Read the transcript if you have a hard time putting the moving pictures together.
    Or just keep making up bullshit.

My guess is more of the latter is coming.

#49     Jan 3, 2018
    Tom B likes this.
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

"I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it"

I did try and f--- her. She was married,

I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait

Is he describing an action or just fantasizing?

Was this a fantasy too? - Kristin Anderson said that Mr. Trump reached under her skirt and “touched her vagina through her underwear” while they were at a New York nightclub in the 1990s. That makes the “grab ’em by the pussy” routine real.

Ask ladies in your family, if some 'celebrity' did that to them, will they let him do it? Will they let him grab their private parts because he is a reality TV star and whether it would qualify as sexual assault. Conservative family values, my ass.

#50     Jan 3, 2018