Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon of Breitbart says in explosive book

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 3, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

And? Broaderick was paid by Breitbart to accuse Clintons during the Presidential campaign, does that make her story false and fake in your book?

A simple yes or no answer please.

#31     Jan 3, 2018
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Now even Trump's words arent proof?

#32     Jan 3, 2018
  3. jem

jem

I would have to learn more about it.

#33     Jan 3, 2018
  4. LacesOut

LacesOut

Not sure what’s funnier - this drama between a boss and his former employee....or the fact that the new hero of the Leftists is Steve Bannon.

#34     Jan 3, 2018
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

#35     Jan 3, 2018
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

Saying a bunch of Words isn’t proof of actions...correct.
    Are you a lawyer?
    Perhaps, the worst lawyer in America?

#36     Jan 3, 2018
  7. jem

jem

not much to go on there...
    I am interested in the made a statement and then contradicted herself claim.

but tell you what... why don't you lay out your case exactly... with your evidence that she is not credible.

#37     Jan 3, 2018
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Hahahhaha, now words aren't proof! That's called a confession in the justice system. So what do you want exactly? Video footage of Trump actually raping woman to convince you? If that's your standard, then show me using what standard do you guys use to call Clinton's pedophiles and rapists.

#38     Jan 3, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

Kenn Starr, the Republican Special Prosecutor who interviewed Broaderick and gave her immunity didn't find her credible, I don't have to provide any more proof.

if a Democratic Special Prosecutor doesn't find Trump to be a pedo and a rapist, I would stop calling him the same.

#39     Jan 3, 2018
  10. RRY16

RRY16

The problem with Jem is at times you have very thoughtful and clear and concise arguments then 2 minutes later you're pushing some crazy shit about the Obamas, Iran, murders, deep state conspiracies. then 2 minutes later you say that you would enjoy having a beer with Obama then 2 minutes later you're defending Roy Moore.

#40     Jan 3, 2018