Trump to miss interest payment

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by turkeyneck, Nov 30, 2008.

1. TGregg

TGregg

But less time was spent on it. In the first few seasons, the focus was more on the tasks and less on personality conflicts and people bitching at each other in the "boardroom". In the last season, half the damn show was the boardroom screaming match. :p

You could see that Trump thought that the obnoxious people would lead the way to success. Whether it was Omarosa or that guy who offered 100K to Trump to work for him, he kept supporting the lowest aspects of the show.

The concept was good enough to spawn Tommy Hilfeiger (or however you spell his last name) and Martha Stewart to launch a similiar series. Even Hell's Kitchen borrowed some ideas.

#21     Dec 2, 2008
  2. although the first two sidekicks he had were impressive (George and Carolyn).

----------------------

I got to meet George. He was unobstrusively eating lunch at Trump Tower, I asked the hostess if I could buy his lunch, she said why don't you come over and ask him yourself. I met him, took a few photos and paid for his lunch.

You always prepare for what you might ask if you meet someone famous but I never considered what I'd say to the number 2 man.

#22     Dec 2, 2008
  3. #23     Dec 2, 2008
  4. Frankly, I lost interest early in the second season, so I cannot really make the comparison. I don't even watch TV anymore, have not for years, except occasionally. 95% of television programming is just dumbing everyone down nowdays anyway.

But that show was a clever design, it was actually created by the same guy who made Survivor. Trump is just the ideal personality for it, he always had a knack for the spotlight.

Drama & bickering sells, Omarosa became the most known one out of all of them. Hence it promotes the drama. It was prevalent enough in the first season, maybe it was just offset by the novelty of the show, hence less recognizable.

#24     Dec 2, 2008
  5. She got her looks from her mom.

Why do people think she is smart? Cause the TV says so? She is average intelligence at best. Every other celebrity, especially the braindead ones are making some silly worthless jewelry/clothing/cologne lines.

Apparently nowdays, it shows skill if you have any success when you're born into money. Hilarious.

#25     Dec 2, 2008
  6. Trump talks about Rosie

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGZaCnfNgLE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xGZaCnfNgLE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#26     Dec 2, 2008
  7. In one closely-watched bank stand-off, Donald Trump just got a worried Deutsche Bank to blink - and fork over $13.2 million in construction funds towards his soon to be completed spectacular Chicago hotel and condo tower.

The lender filed a $40 million suit against him after he slapped them with his own $3 billion lawsuit. Trump claims they damaged his brand by ceasing funding after he invoked his specially worded "force-majeure" clause due to events and circumstances that "are not reasonably" within his control.

Unfortunately, like its Las Vegas model, Dubai is now showing it's not immune from the worldwide economic tsunami.

The royal fami ly's Nakheel de velopment arm just laid off 500 people and stopped work on most of its projects, in cluding the Trump Dubai on the Palm Jumeriah.

#27     Dec 3, 2008
  8. been calling Trump a phony bastard for years.

#28     Dec 4, 2008
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Trump to miss interest payment"

Spend all his money on hairspray did he?

#29     Dec 4, 2008