Trump to bar legal immigrants who use lawful entitlements from permanent residency

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Feb 9, 2018.

1. elderado

elderado

Which also needs to be changed. And, no more birth tourism.

#11     Feb 9, 2018
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You think he's Ricter?

#12     Feb 9, 2018
  3. Ditch

Ditch

I don't think so. At times you could have a normal discussion with Ricter. I do think Slartibartfast is Volpunter.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    #13     Feb 9, 2018
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hmm. Volpunter would inevitably circle back and end up on something against the jews. I've not seen Slart do that. Additionally, volpunter would always talk asia, while slart is central/south america focused. But I suppose it's possible. They're both extremely volatile and prone to go off half tilted. Slart spouts more random nonsense and videos. Volpunter never did that stuff.

If Here4money is Ricter, he's chilled a lot since he was using the Ricter sockpuppet.

#14     Feb 10, 2018
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

I know it won’t happen, but I think there should be more than just being born on US soil to become citizen. It is becoming a huge industry where people from all over the world just come here to give birth and their kids automatically US citizens.

#15     Feb 10, 2018
  6. Ditch

Ditch

This is what I noticed about SBF and Volpunter.

Volpunter and Slartbartfast both:
    write in British English
    brag about their travels and their trading
    hate the USA and are extremely left wing
    initially look to be normal humans but can go to behaving totally wacko and extremely abrasive in a heartbeat, using the exact same type of insults. Slight difference though is SBF appears to be in wacko mode most of the time.

Slartibartfast appeared on ET after zzzz1, another monniker of Volpunter, was banned.

Yesterday I called SBF Volpunter and he immediately replied he wasn't Volpunter, adding his writing style was different. How could he have known his writing style since all Volpunter's posts are deleted?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    #16     Feb 10, 2018
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Id agree if it was done across the board...
    Doesn't matter if your family has been here 200 years

#17     Feb 10, 2018
  8. Arnie

Arnie

See? Another dive-by non-sequitor!
    He's Ricter

#18     Feb 10, 2018
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Please understand I'm not disagreeing with you or trying to argue. But the above can be applied to millions of loons on the planet.

Unless he was here before under a different name. Message Magna and he can look into it. If he's Volpunter and Magna agrees, Magna will remove him.

#19     Feb 10, 2018
    Ditch likes this.
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I agree with this. I also believe your parents being citizens should not qualify you to be an American citizen.

America should be run like a corporation. Each year Goldman Sachs fires 10percent of its workforce and hires a new 10percent. Every year America should expel the least intelligent 30million citizens and offer citizenship to the 30million brightest foreigners. Can you imagine what America will look like in 10 years? That's how you make America run like a great corporation.

#20     Feb 10, 2018