Trump the peacemaker

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Mar 8, 2018.

1. elderado

elderado

Wasn't this loser some sort of high-level political official in the Obama administration? Seems to me that getting Kim Jong Un under control would have been HER JOB as Secretary of State.

Bonus points for the old guard who recall her hubby giving Kim's daddy lots of money!

#21     Mar 9, 2018
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  2. Can you possibly imagine Trump doing this?

#22     Mar 9, 2018
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Worse.Colluding with them to win an election and fighting to prevent sanctions being put on them.

#23     Mar 9, 2018
  4. Are you referring to the 'dirt' Clinton paid Russian spies to win the election? That is collusion indeed.

#24     Mar 9, 2018
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I have already agreed previously that he is a bottom 10 President currently IMO. However only a survey from a bunch of biased liberal university professors would rank Trump as the bottom president. There are many obvious examples that fit in below him.

#25     Mar 9, 2018
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

[​IMG]

#26     Mar 9, 2018

7. Put Obama's Nobel Peace Prize money up on top of that.

And yes, Tards. I know he danced with Ellen Degenerate but sometimes being Commander in Chief requires more than that.

#27     Mar 9, 2018
  8. Haha, thanks for showing additional proof that Hillary was in bed with the Russians since before the 125 Million they 'donated' to the Foundation for 20% of our uranium.

You got something else? Sure Mueller would love to see it....

#28     Mar 9, 2018
  9. I'm not suggesting Trump be awarded the Peace prize at this moment, but this is quite an accomplishment, all things considered. Let's not forget that President Obama was awarded the Peace prize and had accomplished nothing of substance at the time of the award. He was given this prize simply because his mere presence on the big stage was supposed to usher in some new era of peace and prosperity on a world wide scale. That dream fell quite a bit short. I'm just sayin, that while Trump certainly has plenty of warts, he is getting some very important things moving forward. For that I give him credit, and hope for successful outcomes as those outcomes will have great impact on all of our lives.

#29     Mar 9, 2018
    Max E. and Optionpro007 like this.

10. Maybe he will nuke the U.S afterall and make your day.

And then you can go to NoKo and continue to be a North Korean cheerleader.

#30     Mar 9, 2018