Trump: The Big Reveal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frederick Foresight, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Ditch

Ditch

I bet your pervert black -or should I say brown?- friend is into it.

#11     Feb 9, 2018
  2. Dude, you got one thread locked today for being way beyond the pale attacking a guy's mother.

Relax. Have a beer, it is Friday. You are a whole week closer to the end of your miserable life, there is a win in that.

#12     Feb 9, 2018
  3. Absolutely!

But I’m not a far left PC lunatic that finds racism or some other “ism” in everything.

#13     Feb 9, 2018
  4. Ditch

Ditch

I leave those tactics up to you, Volpunter.

#14     Feb 9, 2018
  5. Well I can post what you said to prove you did can I. You are a lowly dog to do that.

And I'm not Volpunter. Can't you even tell people apart by writing style? Of course that would require even an average level of perception...

#15     Feb 9, 2018
  6. Ditch

Ditch

Post whatever dirt you want. Fuck you.

#16     Feb 9, 2018
  7. Not "dirt" you idiot. There is one rule actual men know, you don't EVER make comments about kids, wives/GFs and mothers. Maybe that is ok for "men" with shitty fathers but it is not acceptable to the majority.

Now get a beer, just one or two and try and be a better man next week.

#17     Feb 9, 2018
  8. Ditch

Ditch

Prove it. Where did I make comments about anybody's relatives/girlfriends?

#18     Feb 9, 2018
  9. I understand it was admin deleted from the other thread so I can't. But the thread was locked to calm you down.

Anyway back on topic.

piss.jpg

#19     Feb 9, 2018
  10. jem

jem

did the people making fun of Trump and his family attempt to take the high ground when others made fun of Obama or Michelle?

#20     Feb 9, 2018