Trump taps Larry Kudlow to be top economic adviser

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Mar 14, 2018.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Trump taps Larry Kudlow to be top economic adviser
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/14/trump-taps-larry-kudlow-to-be-top-economic-adviser-462049

Larry Kudlow will be the next director of the National Economic Council, succeeding Gary Cohn as President Donald Trump's top economic adviser, a person close to the matter said.

Trump offered the job to Kudlow, an economic analyst and television personality, over the phone Tuesday night while Kudlow was at dinner in Manhattan, and he accepted, the person said.

2. UsualName

UsualName

Season two should be entertaining with the new cast.

3. Trickle down economics gets a new voice.

4. I am sure Hillary will be home watching it on TV with interest.

5. UsualName

UsualName

Hillary is running the deep state according to you. How does she have time for tv?

6. She has people working for her in government who take care of that.

7. UsualName

UsualName

I wish I had people who could watch my tv for me while I ran the deep state. Must be nice.

8. He has obtained an electric monk I suspect, all these years having faith in Hillary's macinations mean he needs help.

The Electric Monk

The Electric Monk was a labour-saving device, like a dishwasher or a video recorder. Dishwashers washed tedious dishes for you, thus saving you the bother of washing them yourself, video recorders watched tedious television for you, thus saving you the bother of looking at it yourself; Electric Monks believed things for you, thus saving you what was becoming an increasingly onerous task, that of believing all the things the world expected you to believe.

http://theelectricmonk.com/about/

9. wildchild

wildchild

Running the deep state? Hillary can't walk down a flight of steps.

10. mattmecham

mattmecham Guest

Kudlow, most qualified for top economic advisor? Bwahahahaha! Look back at his "predictions" of 2007-2008 for the future of the economy. Trump's problem is he equates being on TV with being qualified, kinda like himself.

#10     Mar 16, 2018