Trump talking points...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by destriero, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

How I feel about my vote hasn't changed in the last 12 to 18 months, why would it change in the next 12 to 18?

You're entitled to believe anything you want as well, and you do. Many of the crazies running against him are going to put people around them who are just as batty and out of touch as they are, so your belief that they'll put together some superstar team is laughably inaccurate.

As for republicans that impeached Clinton, this is because Clinton admitted to having sexual relations with an intern in the White House. If the same was found of Trump I would totally support the same proceedings. That is called fairness. Instead, the democrats have tried to fabricate lies on Trump about collusion in Russia when all they had to do was just let Trump take himself down. But they were so butt hurt over the lost election they just couldn't - can't let it go. Kinda like you.

#21     Jul 17, 2019
  2. UsualName

UsualName

We are heading into a recession in the medium term and all of these fiscal woes Trump and the republicans have caused are going to be exposed as calamitous and the recovery will be protracted. At least this is my take. We will see what’s what.

No. As I stated before Trump is in a league of his own when it comes to ruin. Not even Bernie Sanders would have as few choices in staffing leadership positions as Trump and I actually agree that Sanders is off his rocker.

The rest of the dem candidates with a credible chance are light years ahead of Trump in terms of being able to manage the federal government. As to a superstar team, no. That is not how high level management works. These are not people you find on tv unless your Trump.

The democrats will be able to staff a competent government, unlike Trump.

Ahh, so Clinton admitted to a blow job and Trump denies the crime, corruption and self profiting and this is your justification. Faulty to say the least.

Also, your analysis of the Russian interference and support for Trump in both the Republican primary and the General Election is off.

Mitch McConnell is actively stopping any legislation to strengthen election security and independence from foreign influence, what could his motivation be for that?

#22     Jul 17, 2019