Trump signs order encouraging US to mine the moon

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by dealmaker, Apr 9, 2020.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

There is an Apple TV alternate history series based on the idea that the Russians won the space race and got to the Moon first. Pretty good. Both nations end up (well, you gotta see the series).

dartmus likes this.
  3. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

Didn't I post about mining resources on planets a couple of weeks ago? How come everything I post in this forum is found in the media not long after? Simply coincidence? Do you guys ever give credit to the source or has that been key to your country's success; the opportunistic monetizing of everyone else's thoughts?

Either that or Grammarly is supplying my information to other parties without my permission. Think it might be time to find another option for grammar checking, they're probably an agent for the US government.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2020
  4. luisHK

luisHK

Well, too bad the Moon will soon be included within the expanded Chinese 9 dash line. No doubt it has been chinese for thousands of years already

SouthbeachCTA and dealmaker like this.
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

I think we will all have to deal with the big problem here on Earth first.

piezoe likes this.

6. So you think the media found your post on this subject matter and weeks later posted it as their news? It was Trump who declared the authorization, NOT the f..king media you f.tard !!

I can recall back in 2012 on the Bloomberg financial channel a renowned metals manufacturing founder/ceo talking about the possibility of mining the moon. You wanna take credit for that too?... you delusional narcissistic wack job! Get a f-king life ....

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

that premise seems utterly ridiculous given the soviets would've been more likely to put a woman on the moon due to their political structure.

8. mlawson71

mlawson71

Do we actually know whether the moon has any interesting deposits to mine?