Trump Scores Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 7, 2019.

1. [​IMG]Donald J. Trump‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Watching Fake News CNN is better than watching Shepard Smith, the lowest rated show on @FoxNews. Actually, whenever possible, I turn to @OANN!

10,458 replies 9,025 retweets 31,729 likes

He's right. Of all the Fox newscasters, he is the absolute worst at injecting his own, very considerable, biases. It's like trying to watch ESPN. A little news sprinkled into a barrage of insulting snark. One America is the least biased on TV, from what I can tell.

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The lowest rated first term president criticizing the ratings of others lol!!!!

3. Wait....you are upset that CNN inserts its bias into the news and that Sheppard Smith at Fox inserts his bias into the News but you have no problem with the rest of the circus fucks at FOX doing the same thing? Have some integrity across the board, they are all biased in whatever direction they want to lean.

4. There is a difference between a news anchor and an opinion show. I realize that progs have a hard time understanding that. All one has to do is watch network news or read a newspaper to see that. Fox News viewers have higher standards however. Unfortunately, under the leftwing Murdoch boys leadership, Fox is becoming more and more like CNN. No doubt they would love to ditch Tucker and Laura Ingraham, but they are two of their most popular shows.