Trump says troop sacrifice meaningless

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

nope...a mistake, and an unfortunate action don't necessarily have a corrupt action behind it. I believe Bush's actions in Iraq were a mistake and unfortunate, because I don't necessarily believe Bush to have acted corruptly, but rather ineptly. That doesn't mean actors in the shadows (Cheney) did not have corrupt intentions of getting a war started, and their contractors and energy companies involved.

Show me proof of corrupt intent behind Fast and Furious, VA wait lists, NSA spying and DOJ phone tapping (this latter being a corruption of our rights, and I admonished Obama & Holder for continuing and expanding the practice started under Bush)

I am the living, breathing, very definition of objectivity and impartiality; and it pains you.

#81     Oct 11, 2019
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You've shown your colors when any proof you don't like is presented. You throw out "fake news" or make excuses. So it doesn't matter what I show you, you're just going to put your hands over your ears.

Hardly. It pains me that you are partial and partisan. If you were objective, I would absolutely love it and would love having conversations with you because you are intelligent enough to make some good points that I agree with periodically. Even some I don't. But you have this refusal to accept anything good about Trump at all, and anything bad about Democrats at all.

You are as impartial as Piezoe is libertarian, as he claims.

#82     Oct 11, 2019
  3. UsualName

UsualName

The buck stops with the president whether he/she is inept or not.

#83     Oct 11, 2019
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Finally! A balanced viewpoint.

#84     Oct 11, 2019
  5. kingjelly

kingjelly

Someone explain this to me, he sends 50 troops out of an area claiming 'get troops home'. This is causing a huge humanitarian crisis and leaving the people who did all the work against ISIS to be slaughtered. Then turn around and send 1000 troops and 2 F15 squadrons to Saudi Arabia. WTF... has he gone full corrupt and Erdogan threatened his properties?? It doesn't make any sense...

#85     Oct 11, 2019
    UsualName likes this.
  6. UsualName

UsualName

It doesn’t make sense because Trumps reasons for removing troops from Syria are not plausible and his reason for moving troops to Saudi Arabia are contrary to his implausible reasons for moving troops from Syria.

Trump is a fucked up president and he really needs to go. The stuff he is doing is bad news for America and our allies.

#86     Oct 11, 2019
    kingjelly likes this.
  7. kingjelly

kingjelly

So lie and say it's about getting troops home when you are sending more troops, abandon the people who helped us defeat a terrorist group and make sure the country who sent the 9/11 attackers is safe. Totally fucked up.

#87     Oct 11, 2019
  8. He missed Trump’s most likely motivation. If my perceptions are correct, oh the intertwining irony. I’ll say more after Trump’s impeachment.

#88     Oct 11, 2019
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

Ineptitude and/or unfortunate actions shouldn't absolve anyone of war crimes

#89     Oct 11, 2019
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

#90     Oct 11, 2019