Trump says Kushner Security Clearance not necessary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spike Trader, Feb 21, 2018.

1. White House says Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner can do job without security clearance

[​IMG]

U.S. President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, can continue in his role as a senior White House adviser even if he does not obtain a security clearance, the White House said on Tuesday.

Kushner has been operating under a temporary clearance for the past year while the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducts a background investigation. Under an order issued on Friday by White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, Kushner will lose the temporary clearance in less than a week.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders told reporters that Kushner will continue the work he has been doing the past year whether he gets a full security clearance or not. He has been trying to get the Israelis and Palestinians back to the negotiating table.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Not even qualified, reads all briefings, now under Mueller's radar, yeah, he can do his job w/o clearance.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

But Hillary was the one careless with classified material.

Giving highly classified intel to Russians? Great

Giving access to people who have no clearance? Great?

Hillary had her server managed by a guy without a clearance? That's Espionage and Comey let her go off easily even when he cost her the election.

Is there more proof needed that conservatives have no standards and are frauds?

4. There must be something in his past or his association with serious criminals (like his dad) that precludes him.

Daddy's various campaign donation crimes plus the two year conviction for witness intimidation/tampering for example.

And of course whatever they have on special K himself.

"“I believe that God and my parents in heaven forgive me for what I did, which was wrong,” Charles Kushner told an interviewer at the Real Deal years later. “I don’t believe God and my parents will ever forgive my brother and sister for instigating a criminal investigation and being cheerleaders for the government and putting their brother in jail because of jealousy, hatred and spite.” By all accounts, Jared was deeply affected by his father’s prison sentence, and visited him weekly."

5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

6. It is interesting that Kushner cannot get a clearance but apparently Huma Abedin, with deep family ties to the muslim brotherhood and a pervert husband, had no such issues.

7. Yep, whatever Kushner has done must be really really bad.

Ties to Muslim brotherhood, you are a hoot.