Trump reveals his birth certificate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

They do: "What's good for the rich is good for everyone."

#51     Mar 29, 2011
  2. Defacto, it is.

When is the last time a poor person gave you a job?

#52     Mar 29, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

See, I'm not so sure about this. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think the left is going to vote republican, but they may pull a Bob Dole. In other words, they will stay home. Look, the left is pissed at Obama, orator skills or not. I think you could see very low turnout among the marginal democrats. Sure, the hardcore ditto heads will show up en mass.

In 1996, Dole lost because the right stayed home.

#53     Mar 29, 2011
  4. Birthers have no chance of getting Obama out of office imo

Republicans have wasted the last 2 years on this birther nonsense,giving all their attention to idiots like Sarah Palin ,Michelle Bachmann and now even Donald Trump and they are going to pay for it by Obama winning re election in 2012

There are sensible republicans who know how to win presidential elections like Karl Rove who have been telling republicans to drop the birther nonsense and to stop making idiots like Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell the face of the republican party,they should have listened

#54     Mar 29, 2011
  5. Why did the gap between the rich and everyone else widen to historic levels during W's 8 years of "trickle down?" Why has the middle class stagnated and been left behind under the kind of conditions you believe they should have prospered by virtue of your beloved supply-side?

#55     Mar 29, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's been widening every year since 1913 dodo bird.

#56     Mar 29, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ouch! :)

Damn Ricter, do you enjoy looking silly? You must.

#57     Mar 29, 2011
  8. It intensified more substantially under Republican rule when, supposedly, according to the supply-side apologists, it should have been a boon to the middle class because of the trickle down.

You really are a waste of my time, aren't you?

http://www.ombwatch.org/node/2848

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/?fa=view&id=3220

[​IMG]

#58     Mar 29, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Gabby is you are too f*cking stupid to not understand that the rich and the poor have two things widening the gap. The rich OWN inflationary assets. The poor pay interest to use those inflationary assets. One group is seeing their debts compound year over year with interest, the other group has an inflating asset. If you can't understand the basic economics of this, you need to go back to whatever Canadian school you went and ask for a refund.

#59     Mar 29, 2011
  10. No, the GOP has no interest in this, this is guilt by association. The birthers reside within the Tea Party, I think.

#60     Mar 29, 2011