Trump reveals his birth certificate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't like this answer. Almost all candidates on the right and left run for publicity and fame. It turns out it's very lucrative to run for President. So this is not something that applies to only Trump. I stand by my statement that Trump has far more better ideas for this country then Obama.

#11     Mar 28, 2011
  2. Trumps ideas and style led him to the BK courts multiple times.

Trump is scum.

#12     Mar 28, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

One third of US Congress has credit problems and bankruptcy issues. Hell, look at how many of our congressional leaders owe back taxes. Come on man. I'm not saying he is a saint, he is not and I personally don't like his style of doing business but he is not any different then most of the leaders YOU have already elected.

#13     Mar 28, 2011
  4. Which begs the question, Who gives a shit?

Besides, the bigger question is whether he has ownership papers for his hair.

#14     Mar 28, 2011
  5. His hair was born in Ireland...

#15     Mar 28, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Always the mature one on here aren't you Gabby.

#16     Mar 28, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

That's not saying much. As I've said before, my dog would be a better President than Obama.

Her latest policy idea is, "A Milk Bone in every bowl."

#17     Mar 28, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

No matter how much you dislike Obama that is simply not true. Trump is accustomed to an open system business where he can hire and fire to maintain profitability (or at least keep the creditors at bay). What is he going to do when his layoffs don't go away but remain part of his "company"? If he could solve that problem for the US, eg. generate more sales, then he could have solved the same problem before he filed for bankruptcy and laid off employees for his present company.

Private sector experience, no matter how admirable, cannot substitute for statesmanship. I don't want my politicians to know a great deal about business, instead just enough, because if they do know a great deal then damn sure they didn't spend enough time studying political science, history (foreign and domestic), psychology, warfare, sociology, philosophy, economics, science, diplomacy, the arts, etc. Yes, I set my bar high.

#18     Mar 28, 2011
  9. Defending Trump...man, you have reached a new low.

#19     Mar 28, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Then you should not have voted for Obama.

#20     Mar 28, 2011