Trump: "Our stupid leaders"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Savant, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Read it and weep, Check out this post from wayyyy back.

nutmeg

02-01-08 01:46 PM

..... Imo, and I stated this before elsewhere, I do not see Hillary as finishing this race, I couldn't quite put my thoughts as to why or how she is out on paper but .......

---------------------

Ditto on Obama.... The guy has everything he needed from one term. ( Pension, SS protection for his family, good schools for his kids, etc) He is kaput.

See ya in 2012, all ya have to do is search "Kaput & Nutmeg" to dig up my old prediction.:D

#51     Apr 19, 2011
  2. You know who would make a good vp.......?

His daughter.

What a team.

Father and daughter. Woo hoo, never been done before,

#52     Apr 19, 2011
  3. Nice call,but there is no way is Obama dropping out of the 2012 race imo,especially when he is going to easily win it

#53     Apr 19, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I hate to use the word "easily", but I tend to agree. "It's the economy, stupid". Unless we enter a double dip (which the Republicans seem hell-bent on producing), Obama will win a second term. Another poster is already giving us his sour grapes over it.

#54     Apr 19, 2011
  5. Savant

Savant

That would make me thrilled, but I don't know- that really strikes me as a long shot.

#55     Apr 19, 2011
  6. My thoughts exactly.

#56     Apr 19, 2011
  7. It's awfully early for polls. Anyway, popularity polls are of limited use in presidential elections, which are decided on a state by state basis.

I have a feeling that if you put Trump and Obama next to each other in a debate, Obama will shrivel up.

It would make great political theater though, the ultimate fat-cat real estate developer against a pseudo-intellectual radical activist.

#57     Apr 19, 2011
  8. Savant

Savant

Hell yeah, I want to see that. He will bring up the birth cert stuff to his face and beat an answer out of him. I'd love to see him tear into Obama on foreign policy, budget, immigration, oh man that would be priceless.

#58     Apr 19, 2011
  9. 1.You are in complete denial about polls being of limited use in presidential elections

2.Obama would make Trump look like the clown he is in any debate,just like he did to McCain and the republicans during the healthcare debate and that other debate he had with republican congressmen

#59     Apr 19, 2011
  10. I'd love to see it too,but Trump won't be man enough to run

#60     Apr 19, 2011