Trump: "Our stupid leaders"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Savant, Apr 19, 2011.

1. We already know Odumbo wants to TRASH the dollar and America, so we can't have any more of him.

Which Republican candidate would "be up to it"? None except maybe Ron Paul, Chris Christie, or some other currently saying what we need.

#11     Apr 19, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

The thing is that the polls you are looking at are polls against other conservatives. Trump will lose 50% of the popular vote instantly when he starts preaching that we should steal the oil from every country we are involved in from a military perspective. He is toast the second he brings that idea up.

For what its worth i acttually like alot of his ideas, I just knoiw there is no way in hell it will happen.

#12     Apr 19, 2011
  3. Savant

Savant

Well, I think that's more than a bit of a stretch. That's not actually what he said. What he said was that he's only interested in Libya if it somehow involves oil for us. He didn't say that we should go and pillage nations which have oil. As far as the polls, CNN has him roughly neck and neck with Obama, as I understand.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/23/donald-trump-virtually-tied-with-obama-in-2012-poll/

Why do you think all the left leaners are in such a pedantic frenzy about him?

#13     Apr 19, 2011
  4. Unfortunately, there likely won't be an effective "next time". If Odumbo is reelected, our fate is sealed.

:mad:

#14     Apr 19, 2011
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Trump also said he would be "the strongest military President, ever". That doesn't exactly sound conciliatory or spend thrift. The exact opposite, more like it. And yea, he's candid about our foreign adventures - conquer and pillage. More like a gigantic black hole to launder money, keep the oil and defense lobby well fed and the sword sharp. I'm afraid we don't have another 5 years to wait until *maybe* a more libertarian POTUS gets elected.

#15     Apr 19, 2011
  6. I like the idea of STOP THE WARRING... bring the troops home to guard OUR borders. We have 900 military bases around the world. Close all but ______ of them. Leave maybe 50 strategic ones open? Maybe not even that many.

What other country has "hundreds" of military bases around the world? Do other countries have any at all??

#16     Apr 19, 2011
  7. Savant

Savant

Look, he said he'll put the military on the border, and start dealing with the China issue. I mean, what else can you really ask for right now? Let's be realistic. There isn't time to play "design your dream candidate", you know? It's getting pretty hairy...

#17     Apr 19, 2011
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Yup. Seems America doesn't want Ron Paul. He polls a consistent 9-12%, which is about the size of the diehard libertarian base on the far right-wing. The rest are more Big Government/Big War neo-con types, to one degree or another.

#18     Apr 19, 2011
  9. Translation: The GOP is such a clusterfuk that if they don't do something soon Obama will win a second term by default.

#19     Apr 19, 2011
  10. Savant

Savant

That's what you took from that? :confused:

#20     Apr 19, 2011