Trump on the market bubble

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Pekelo, Feb 4, 2020.

1. kashirin

kashirin

Most of those post total BS. Especially those Toronto the best city on Earth
    I lived in Toronto for 15 years and it's the worst shithole I can imagine
    so is your other wisdoms

Regarding valuation those were norms before 80s and they will be norm again some time in the future
    Doesn't mean I'm short

I'm long and I'm buying dips but definitely Toronto is shithole and those valuation we experience now not sustainable long term (20 years horizon)

#21     Feb 7, 2020
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Not only do you struggle to follow along in what exactly is being said you just seem to carry a lot of pessimism and hate about everything. Hard to care really whatever led you to this pathetic and unhappy stage in your life try to get over it before it kills you.

#22     Feb 7, 2020
  3. S2007S

S2007S

It has been insane money printing. This isnt made up information, actual facts that the fed is propping markets up. There are charts that show money printing and stocks going only one way, up. So yes it is insane money printing.

#23     Feb 8, 2020
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

The FED itself has just about admitted it in so many words (asset prices being a key one), numerous times.

#24     Feb 8, 2020
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

#25     Feb 8, 2020
  6. ironchef

ironchef

I said the same back in 2003 after I lost my shirt in dot com stocks.

#26     Feb 8, 2020
  7. ironchef

ironchef

I agree but since we print money too when the Fed prints, we shouldn't complain too loudly.

My worry is what to do when the music stops.

#27     Feb 8, 2020
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You don't seem to understand the extreme fallacy in your logic here. Just because two things go up doesn't imply a strong dependent relationship exists. It's your emotions talking you want an easy explanation for the world and also a ready made excuse why your take on stock markets has been truly horrible for 11 years.

You are just lazy really.

#28     Feb 8, 2020
  9. Nobert

Nobert

Depends on where we look at (?)

If the revenue/gross profit per quarter, of a single equity drops by 10%, yet corp lost 70% of it's value, while still no debt whatsover & it remains an absolute leader in it's niche,

thats...

Some Devious Discount ;)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    #29     Feb 10, 2020
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

Also depends on what the other corps in its niche are doing. Maybe they are all cratering - financials and price.

#30     Feb 10, 2020