Trump meets Kim at the DMZ, first ever to step into the DPRK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kandlekid, Jun 30, 2019.

1. kandlekid

kandlekid

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Yes kissing the ass of murderous dictators is such a great feat.

Let us know how many people Kims kills after this round of failed negotiations and when Kim gives up his nukes.

3. Just in time for the Sunday CNN news programs to get their professional mourners together. A "panel" with them always consists of at least ten people, crowded together around a little table, all wailing and saying the same thing.

Oh, oh, the North Koreans have killed millions and we really care about that and now Trump is dignifying them-- boo hoo hoo, this is worse than nuclear testing, we are all going to die and our dicks are going to fall off. Don Trump Jr.. trump tower... mueller.... manufactured crisis....cages.

Professional mourners in North Korea or a CNN panel? Let the viewers decide.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    traderob likes this.
  4. LacesOut

LacesOut

upload_2019-6-30_9-8-2.jpeg

upload_2019-6-30_9-9-36.jpeg

upload_2019-6-30_9-10-31.jpeg

5. DTB2

DTB2

:sneaky: Torched!

6. One of those guys in those pictures looks a lot like Obama.

I could be wrong.

:cool:

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

8. Dennis Rodman went to North Korea several times as well, not much happened. I will withhold my applause until NK gets rid of its nukes so that a lunatic is not in charge of the button.

Cuddles likes this.
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Obama got a deal done with Castro and we know the faith of the others.

Obama didnt keep running behind them to be friends or begging for a deal while continuously being played for fools and none of those countries are as hostile or as big a threat to The US as NK.

10. wildchild

wildchild

Obama was a failure. He got nothing from the Cubans. He also flew a shitload of money to Iran. John Kerry, Obama's SOS, told Congress that the Iranians were likely to use the money to fund terrorism. Next time there is a terrorist attack, it was very likely was funded by Obama.

#10     Jul 1, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.