Trump killled over 550,000 people - CDC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is very informative, thank you. I'm still learning about this COVID thing and hearing about it for the first time.

Seriously. You mentioned this has to do with MAGA, and that's what I asked you about. Would you care to elaborate how European countries are doing worse than the US, but have no "MAGA" problems?

#51     Feb 15, 2021
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

??

Ok, let me know when you want to have a worthwhile dialogue without appearing like a Tourette's patient.

#52     Feb 15, 2021
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Cases / Deaths per million :

Canada 21.8K, 562
    Sweden 60K, 1226
    US 85K, 1498

Are we "catching up" yet ? Do you have a chart to show in order to express your "concern" about Covid in Canada ?

#53     Feb 15, 2021
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sooo...do you have the post where I said Canada would "catch up" with the US or not? I mean, that's what you're trying to prove, right? That I said this and was wrong?

My second request for you to post it, btw.

#54     Feb 15, 2021
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Dry oatmeal. FfffffuCK!

#55     Feb 15, 2021
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  6. themickey

themickey

European countries.
    USA leads the world in Covid and spreads it around.
    Most of Australia's early infections came from USA.
    Europe is countries including 3rd world types.
    USA is a first world country leading a bad example on Covid's spread.

#56     Feb 15, 2021
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Uh...what? Again, what? Listed in order of deaths per 1M populace. The US is number 10. If we take out silly countries and only focus on top Western countries, US is ranked - at worst - fifth. Are all the problems in the UK, Belgium, Portugal and Italy the fault of MAGA?

upload_2021-2-15_15-26-0.png

Now, I'm sure you can find a stat that the US is the worst in. But deaths per 1M populace would seem to be the most important.

As for comparing Australia to the US - sure, let's pick a country with 26M people and 2.5 Million square miles to a country with 1.5 times the area and 13 times the population.

Apples to...Muntries?

But if it makes you feel better, tell yourself that its the MAGA in the US driving the bad numbers, and the amazing MAGA-Less Australian attitude driving the success.

You people are so back fuckwards.

#57     Feb 15, 2021
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You find it yet, Nine Ender? The post of mine that was the premise for your entire comment in the first place? You're searching hard, right?

I can save you time - I never said anything of the sort.

#58     Feb 15, 2021
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

What I'm "proving" is that Canada dealt with Covid better then the US and Sweden did, and all the cheerleading on here about Sweden and denials about the US Covid experience were a waste of time and counterproductive. Canada's made some mistakes, but they are smaller mistakes it seems, according to the data.

Remember where we started. I said a long time ago that I was "comfortable" with Canada's approach to Covid, and that some areas of the US could learn from it. That was met with posted ideas from several Americans on here that eventually when we opened up we'd have the same numbers as the US. You said you hoped that might not be true but inferred that you thought it would be.

Where you have been wrong is pushing your narratives no matter what the data said. Deny deny deny ... . It's a virus it doesn't care what you think.

#59     Feb 15, 2021
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You missed the entire premise. I'm not going to jump through hoops for you. I cared so much about your recent content that I blocked you for weeks you were getting over the top stupid at times. We're done on this; I presented the "data" because you claim it's all about the data and the math, until it isn't I guess. You don't like the numbers you are suddenly about something else. Oh well.

#60     Feb 15, 2021