Trump killled over 550,000 people - CDC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

#41     Feb 15, 2021
    destriero likes this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I support policies that make sense, and are backed by data and math. I would say backed by science, but you and your ilk have perverted actual science so badly at this point, I'm afraid to actually use that term. The Scientific Method used to be about skeptically challenging all information presented - but you've warped that to "challenge anything that threatens the narrative".

As for caring for my at-risk neighbors and medical workers, they need to take the precautions that they need for themselves. There are other variables in the equation apart from a disease that only really attacks the old and infirm. Variables like children, businesses, joblessness, starvation, depression, opioid use and so on.

But the FACT I was mentioning was that there is a VERY REAL difference between not social distancing and shooting someone with a gun. Only a jackass would consider these the same.

Also keep in mind the over 1.5 million deaths a year worldwide from diabetes. Every one of these deaths is preventable if the US followed proper diet health policies as well. But we don't talk about that.

Right, Trumpy Trump trump trump Trumpy Trump. Same broken tune, different day.

#42     Feb 15, 2021
  3. themickey

themickey

Ya, US, first world country, "MAGA", loves talking about "winning".
    Under Trumps watch Covid results don't reflect what he says.

#43     Feb 15, 2021
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Is MAGA driving the horrible numbers in Europe? If so, I gotta tell you how surprised I am the MAGA movement had such a following.

#44     Feb 15, 2021
  5. themickey

themickey

Guess where they imported it from, other than Asia?

#45     Feb 15, 2021
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What?

Guess where who imported what from? Be clear.

#46     Feb 15, 2021
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You've proven over and over again you have very little ability to understand "data and math". And when it is explained to you what the data actually means, you claim the comparisons make no sense because of some largely irrelevant factor. Basically when it comes to Covid, you are all about denial. I see little evidence you care who gets sick or dies even in Florida. You reached troll level on this topic months ago which is why I had to block you for some time.

Some time back, you said Canada would catch up to US numbers once we "opened up". Wrong. Do I need to post the data again ? Never mind data doesn't matter to you, it's a waste of time.

#47     Feb 15, 2021
    Cuddles and gwb-trading like this.
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Can you show me the quote that I said Canada would catch up to the US? I only ask, because you've misquoted me many times before, and have disappeared when I've asked you to show me the quote.

I do recall saying how I don't give a shit about Canada.

You should put me back on block, because I've not changed and still think you're a dope, despite your "mensa level" IQ you claim to have. Additionally, if you want, please show me what "data" I don't understand or have incorrectly interpreted.

#48     Feb 15, 2021
  9. themickey

themickey

#49     Feb 15, 2021
  10. themickey

themickey

27 million, ffs!

#50     Feb 15, 2021