Trump itching to fire the fed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Russia is having a poisoner, drugdealer, thieve and torturer in charge.Who in the right mind would even want to shake hands with that devil.Trump didn`t last time.LOL...

#51     Dec 23, 2018
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

I guess I'm missing the point? Yes, 3rd worlders are harder than 1st worlders, that's nothing new. And yes, 3rd worlders from the past are harder than 3rd worlders from the present. Hardship makes people hard, no doubt.

Mandatory conscripts forced to fight or die will likely fight. Civilians under siege will likely fight than die of starvation.

#52     Dec 23, 2018
  3. 21-st century outside the window.What hardship are you talking about guys?When a 20 smth y.o. nerd can fook a half of your regular army sitting in the office.

Couple of AH-64 and SOME artillery and 300+ Vagners are gone in 2 minutes.Ok, they were tough as fook, for sure!!

#53     Dec 23, 2018
  4. qlai

qlai

When in doubt, consult American pop culture

#54     Dec 23, 2018
    vanzandt, Tom B and fordewind like this.
  5. Ukranians well done!

Russians are so very tough to salut and support the killer,poisoner drugdealer for this long.Yeah,well......At some point the scumbag had 70%+ support.!... ok i`m out!.......

#55     Dec 23, 2018
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

#57     Dec 25, 2018
    TRS likes this.
  8. TRS

TRS

Asked about Powell, Trump told reporters at the White House on Tuesday: “Well, we’ll see. They’re raising interest rates too fast. That’s my opinion. But I certainly have confidence. But I think it will straighten. They’re raising interest rates too fast because they think the economy is so good. But I think that they will get it pretty soon. I really do. I mean, the fact is that the economy is doing so well that they raised interest rates and that is a form of safety in a way.”

Trump opens his mouth and pure unadulterated shit pours out.

#58     Dec 25, 2018
  9. LacesOut

LacesOut

Imagine if there were no innovative Russians or Americans. We could all live in teepees and ride horses and slop shit and die a miserable disease ridden death.

#59     Dec 26, 2018
    fordewind likes this.
  10. Have to agree

#60     Dec 26, 2018