Trump itching to fire the fed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If resting on one's laurels means one believes there was no collusion, then a'restin I am a'doin.

Even if there was obstruction (I doubt it, but that is only my personal belief) if a grand investigator can't do anything about it, no one else can. And the report will show no collusion, just obstruction - obstruction which can be for any number of reasons that Trump doesn't want to reveal.

Which brings us back to the point that he is corrupt. I believe this, and have always believed the man was corrupt. But every President has been corrupt for probably the last 50 years or so.

#111     Apr 15, 2019
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

disaster postponed...

#112     May 2, 2019
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I read that Trump was calling for a full point rate cut and to bring back bond buying. What a total fucking idiot. Stock market at all time highs. Lets cut rates.

#113     May 3, 2019
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

#114     May 14, 2019
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He's an idiot who has no idea how this works.

I think he's hoping to keep the market ride going until re-election.

#115     May 14, 2019
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

#116     Jul 6, 2019
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

#117     Jul 11, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm glad he said that. Maybe Trump will shut the fuck up now and stay out of the Fed's business.

#118     Jul 12, 2019
  9. UsualName

UsualName

Haha. Says the guy that wanted Trump’s stooges on the board.

#119     Jul 12, 2019
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Says the guy who wanted someone with real world business experience on the board. Yeah. And contrary to firing the Fed chairman, Trump is within legal authority to appoint people to the Fed.

They couldn't do worse than the current crop of tools.

#120     Jul 12, 2019