Trump itching to fire the fed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Dec 22, 2018.

1. No need to establish anything , with Obama it was ''what does he have to hide , whereas with Trump . . . . . It was show the evidence and even when evidence was shown , the narrative kept on changing.

#101     Apr 15, 2019
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

By your very post, it is subjective. You're essentially saying "Obama was less corrupt than Trump!" That's hilarious - regardless of whether it is true or not. If you're corrupt, you're corrupt.

#102     Apr 15, 2019
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Horseshit. First, I've always been about proving evidence and have stood up for folks on the left when accusations - groundless or otherwise - were thrown. Second, what evidence of collusion was shown to implicate Trump? Did I miss a memo?

#103     Apr 15, 2019
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

So what you're saying there's no levels to corruption? That's not how the justice system works champ.

#104     Apr 15, 2019
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

No, but we're all missing a report.

#105     Apr 15, 2019
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The Justice System? The same Justice System that puts poor people in jail for the same crimes rich people don't go to jail for? That Justice System?

I think you might want to check your footing in this argument. I'm making a moral argument that if you are corrupt, then you are corrupt - regardless of how many times you are performing corrupt activities. Similar to murder. If you kill one person or 1000, you're still a murderer.

#106     Apr 15, 2019
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, so the fact that the chief prosecutor who wrote said report concluded that there was "no collusion" isn't a factor in your equation? :confused:

#107     Apr 15, 2019
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

You should re-read Barr's letter. Not proceeding with an indictment is necessarily from lack of evidence, but lack of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

#108     Apr 15, 2019
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, so you're saying the walls are still closing in? A major bombshell is about to drop?

I'm looking forward to the report, then. If there is something there it can't be anything worth going after Trump over because Muller didn't. However, if - and this is more likely - there is nothing there, then the disappointment gag reel continues and the weeping and gnashing of teeth gets another round on prime time (and on this forum).

Either way, nothing happens to Trump.

#109     Apr 15, 2019
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

I'm saying Mueller did not clear him on obstruction, and if that kept Mueller from gathering the evidence he needed, it's too soon to rest on one's laurels.

#110     Apr 15, 2019