Trump Isn’t A Do-Nothing President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Apr 21, 2017.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

2. java

java

Undoing doesn't count as an accomplishment for a liberal. Unless it undoing a way for people to make money. What they really like is more piling on.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. wildchild

wildchild

Could you please post what your point is and actually quote it in your post. After you have posted the part that makes your case, then you can post a link.

This whole thing where people make outlandish claims, then point me to a link is quite arrogant. Am I supposed to read this whole boring article in hopes that I can find the part that makes your case? Its rude.

4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The article from 538 outlines all the information... go read it and be educated.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  5. LeftStrategySIN.jpg

6. wildchild

wildchild

I thought 538 and Nate Silver were horrible. Make up your mind.

BTW, whats your highest level of education? It is not as high as mine, I can guarantee you that.

7. wildchild

wildchild

8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

He's outlining his strategy for this thread.

9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I believe that Nate Silver and 538 is one of the better unbiased sources of statistical coverage regarding politics. The title of the article outlines the entire context of what the presentation covers. The title itself is the only "bullet point" needed to understand what the point is. I would urge you to read and understand the in-depth assertions being made to support the title. The primary one being that "undoing" is just as impactful as "doing" with new legislation.

10. wildchild

wildchild

Great, I am glad you figured out that 538 was a somewhat legit source. Most of these other clowns have trashed it. I have cited them before and I dont recall you adding any nuggets of wisdom in those posts. Maybe you can insult my education again.

The bottomline is I do not need some media source to tell me how to think. I have a pretty good memory and remember what other Presidents have done in their first 100 days. I don't need someone else to tell me what to think.

As far as 538 is concerned, I am a big statistics and analytics guy and think some real insight can be gained from it. However, I dont believe its the be all end all and where most of these stats guys fail is they lack context.

If you want to be more than just as casual consumer of statistical analysis and want to be more of a practitioner then you come talk to me. It comes in handy for trading, if you know how to apply it.

#10     Apr 22, 2017