Trump is Right to Blow Up the Fed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Apr 9, 2019.

1. piezoe

piezoe

"Consensus" does not mean unanimous. You may be unaware that that the Fed was thoroughly revamped in the 1930s. The Rothchilds got together with the Warburgs on Jekyll Island once more. To pull off their deception and total revamp they had to sacrifice a goat at midnight under a new moon.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    #51     Apr 10, 2019
  2. piezoe

piezoe

They could easily be out voted. 12-5 = 7. But don't take my word for it, check out the votes yourself. You'll see they by and large just go along with "headquarters."

#52     Apr 10, 2019
  3. piezoe

piezoe

Ha ha ha. Brilliant logic there.

#53     Apr 10, 2019
  4. piezoe

piezoe

This is emphatically not true! You're way out of date in your basic economics. When you leave markets completely alone to do their thing they move away from equilibrium spontaneously! Suggest you read the Soros lectures at the Central European University. Available on Amazon.

#54     Apr 10, 2019
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Usually :rolleyes:

#55     Apr 10, 2019
  6. piezoe

piezoe

Amen!

#56     Apr 10, 2019
  7. piezoe

piezoe

Well I'll be damned if it wasn't the opposite party to Gramm, Leach and Bliley that got rid of Glass-Steagall. Who'd of guessed. :D

#57     Apr 10, 2019
  8. TJustice

TJustice

not one link... just a bunch of detritus coming out of his keyboard so you can't see how he ducked the question.

I am not talking about day to day votes about the the color of the ink on a press release.

I am talking about what it takes to over rule monetary policy with respect to what the privately owned regional federal reserve banks are doing.

#58     Apr 10, 2019
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

What happened OP?

#59     Apr 10, 2019
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to draw your attention to Exhibit D (or is it E? I forget how many previous examples) of the person claiming to be a Libertarian who says that markets shouldn't be left alone, and if they are left alone, it is a bad thing.

What a freaking joke!

Like I'm going to read anything from Soros and accept it as gospel.

#60     Apr 11, 2019