Trump is rapidly losing his mind - Really Scary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, May 29, 2018.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

3. We have to thank Twitter, YUGE. Without it, we would have crazy Hillary in the WH. The totally liberal controlled biased media's cover has been open wide. I really hope more and more people can see liberalism for what it really is.

4. What exactly is so scary about Trump raising these issues? They seem pretty important to me. Mueller assembled a team of democrat activists and despite the efforts of traitors within the FBI, he has turned up exactly nothing to implicate Trump in anything. Meanwhile, despite the best efforts of the DOJ and FBI to hide it, we have numerous examples of totally inappropriate and probably criminal activity by the FBI, DOJ and other intel agencies, working in collusion with the Clinton campaign and foreign intel services, including Russia.

Poindexter and Optionpro007 like this.
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

6. exGOPer

exGOPer

He is not losing his mind, this is how he keeps his cult in line. Ever since Cohen got raided, Trump knows that the end is near and hence trying to malign the investigation - that's his only chance now.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

According to his tweets everyone even FBI and Justice department need to be investigated, but of course not him, the most corrupted POTUS in over 100 years. The flags around him are not even red, they are flaming red.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is why people have issues taking your posts seriously. Blatant hyperbole doesn't bode well for discourse. Normally I'd just laugh and ignore your posts, but you've shown yourself to at least want to discuss solutions and issues seriously in the past.

When you say things like "most corrupted POTUS in over 100 years" or "buying an assault rifle is as easy as buying cigarettes in PA", it takes from the credibility of your posting. Just sayin'.

9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Dead serious here.

"buying an assault rifle is as easy as buying cigarettes in PA" as I said was said with sarcasm.

Trump inflicted so much damage on our society that it will take a generation to heal if ever. Not saying Clinton would be any better (from a different angle), but certainly not worse compared to current occupant in white house.

Laugh and ignore my posts all you want. I said it before and will say it again. Every post I make is my personal opinion. You have obviously yours.

What completely shocks me how many intelligent people are part of this cult.

Waiting to hear about any president over last 100 years more corrupt than Trump.

futurecurrents likes this.
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

Daily Beast: “Broadsides against his predecessor are nothing new for Trump. Nor are the false and misleading suggestions that President Obama snooped on him during his campaign. In early 2017, Trump very publicly, and erroneously, accused Obama of wiretapping him in 2016.”

“What stood out about the weekend’s salvo was the vitriol, perhaps panic, behind it and the frostiness it underscored about the relationship between the two most recent Oval Office occupants.”

“According to two White House officials, Trump has been privately wondering whether Obama is actively working behind the scenes to undermine or undercut his presidency. And he’s done so without bothering to pick up the phone to ask or confront his predecessor. Obama and Trump have not spoken since the inauguration.”

#10     May 29, 2018
    piezoe likes this.