Trump Is Powerful

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Look at far he got Obama and the elitist political and media establishment to JUMP with this BC issue.

Why?

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Because he made a direct attack with no compromise. Because he has to carry his balls around in a wheelbarrow. Because he has $3B and doesn't give a fuck.

I'm not sure I could vote for him but he is a patriot and is alot closer to the american ideal than some community organizing race hustling putz from the south side.

3. So... finally got them to address this issue.

I'll bet the CIA has some GREAT document forgers...

4. His background is sketchy when it comes to politics. But perhaps, given his wealth, it all makes sense as just kept backing people who he thought would provide him the means to further wealth.

Having said that, there is a lesson to be learned from Trump's style.

5. I suggest... that's EXACTLY what we need for the necessary shake-up and policy changes..

That's how they thought about Ross Perot, too.

I voted for Perot, I voted for Ron Paul.. I'd also vote for Trump... 'cause "more of the same" ain't gettin' it!

6. He was dead wrong and persisted in spite of the overwhelming evidence against his claim. This is your "ideal?" The reason he trucks his balls in a wheelbarrow is because of the swelling from getting kicked in the nuts.

Will you attend the ceremony when he accepts an honorary doctorate from Clown College?

7. cstfx

cstfx

"Today, I'm very proud of myself, because I've accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish," Trump told reporters. "Why he didn't do it when everybody else was asking for it, I don't know. But I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully, hopefully getting rid of this issue."

8. Beats the hell out of Nobel Peace Prize.....:cool:

9. Trump never once said he believed Obambi was born elsewhere.

So tell us, grandpa, what he was wrong about.

10. Yeah, that's why he raised all these questions about authenticity and made it his mission to "get to the bottom of it." Oh, what a winner he is...

#10     Apr 27, 2011