Trump Is Building An Army Of Nations In Trade War Against China

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Error Correction Funder, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Whole. Lee. Shiat.

Wait, its ZH, I'll take it with a grain of salt, yall have taught me that. :)

Still, if he might be escalating it by epic proportions, no bueno.

comagnum likes this.
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

"Buy American" Don't mind the wall. And the National guard. And the racist azzclown.

Just buy. We have MAGgotA hats on sale btw.

3. Probably doesn’t hurt to take Trump with a grain of salt either. When it come to diplomacy, I don’t believe there is any honor among nations, especially when it comes to trade.

Our allies may go along with Trump’s plan initially then one by one the other countries will end up not complying with it.

Practical reality trumps theory every time. Trump should know better.

4. Humpy

Humpy

You are right the nations like Mexico etc. won't put up with Trump's insults for long and why should they.
    Trump is destroying what has taken 70 years to build.
    If the Chinese are a tad smarter than Trump then they will trade with the rest of the world without tariffs etc. and leave the US in isolation.
    He can't see the bigger picture and is just obsessed with short term financial gains.

piezoe likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

Hehe, the delusion is strong with this one. I'm sure Latin America will listen to what he has to say...

6. DaveV

DaveV

If only we could get a group of nations to come together to encourage trading by slashing tariffs and removing trade restrictions, while still respecting intellectual property and discouraging bad labor practices. And of course excluding China.

Oh yeah. That would be the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) which Trump opted out of as soon as he became president.

Cuddles and SunTrader like this.
  7. piezoe

piezoe

Yes, of course. Latin America is VERY white!!! They all wear KLAW hats down their. (Keep Latin America White).

8. Cuddles

Cuddles