Trump Is a Clinton Mole

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jun 17, 2015.

1. wildchild

wildchild

He has donated to Hillary in past. If he ends up running as a 3rd party candidate, you better bet it was done in collusion with Hillary.

Bill needed Ross Perot so that he could beat Bush Sr. If Ross Perot is not in that race, Clinton loses, and we never hear from those crooks again.

Being that Hillary will be a very weak general election candidate, she will need all the help she can get. Her speech in NY was awful.

"Donald Trump jumped into the crowded and rowdy Republican presidential field on Tuesday, but the business magnate has astutely played both sides of the aisle for years, and has been especially cozy — financially and personally — with Hillary Clinton.

Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.

Trump has also been generous with the Clinton Foundation, donating at least $100,000, according to the non-profit."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...ats-hillary-clinton-119071.html#ixzz3dMaDzviK

2. loyek590

loyek590

I'm not saying there is any kind of conspiracy, but she is fat and he is bald, kind of makes you wonder doesn't it?

piezoe likes this.
  3. wildchild

wildchild

Wow, the Trump backers are dumb? Maybe next they will support Ted Cruz.

4. wildchild

wildchild

It certainly appears these 'Elitetraders' are missing the point with this Donald Trump. Go ahead and support him. A vote for Trump is a vote for Clinton.

5. loyek590

loyek590

I vote libertarian, and I couldn't give one shit if that's a vote for Clinton. If Bernie ran I would vote straight democrat. If Trump was running I would vote straight republican.

otherwise, there is no difference between a republican and a democrat, so I just vote libertarian to register my opinion. I know we will lose, but I vote to preserve my right to bitch.

ipatent likes this.
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Well this is playing out just as I expected. Trump is running around acting like an idiot and the Dems and the media are attaching everything this guy says to the republican party as a whole.

He must really want Hillary to win. It doesnt surprise me considering he donated money to her previous campaigns as well as the Clinton Global Initiative, also known as the Hillary campaign slush fund.

7. wildchild

wildchild

The Trump clown car continues. The biggest winner in the whole thing is Hillary Clinton. I wonder if Trump is donating to Hillarys campaign as he has done in the past.

8. "I have known John McCain for more than 30 years. We've had our share of disagreements and still do today. But one thing I know is beyond debate is that John McCain is a hero, a man of grit and guts and character personified," Kerry said in the statement.

"He served and bled and endured unspeakable acts of torture. His captors broke his bones, but they couldn't break his spirit, which is why he refused early release when he had the chance. That's heroism, pure and simple, and it is unimpeachable."

Kerry went on to blast Trump without mentioning his name.

"If anyone doesn't know that John McCain is a war hero, it only proves they know nothing about war and even less about heroism," Kerry said.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/john-kerry-donald-trump-john-mccain-2015-7#ixzz3gNonrkvO

Did the donald ssay he couldn't serve because of a sore heel??

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  9. wildchild

wildchild

Now he is talking about a 3rd party run. Who does that benefit?

10. ipatent

ipatent

If he takes it that far, it looks like he's working with the Democrats. If he bows out halfway through the primaries, it has helped Bush.

#10     Jul 25, 2015