Trump: 'I have a great relationship with the blacks'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oooooh that's gonna leave a mark.

#11     Apr 14, 2011
  2. You are comparing Trump to pols in DC.

I am comparing Trump to the qualities of genuine statesmen and real public servants.

I don't think America should have to settle for clowns like Trump or the current clowns in DC.

#12     Apr 14, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

If people like YOU would stop opposing congressional term limits we wouldn't have to.

#13     Apr 14, 2011
  4. :D :D :D

#14     Apr 14, 2011
  5. Trump has one principle..."is it good for me" and that's about it

--------------------

Somewhat unfair statement.

I think this holds true for most of the wealthy to appear this way.

What's the general course of business these days?

The other guy has the money let's get some

Even the wealthy are not immune to ripping each other off.

Perhaps we create the wary "is it good for me" wealthy. Some say it, others don't but still think it.

#15     Apr 14, 2011
  6. What is Bill Gates doing with his fortune?

How about Trump?

Trump is a philanthropist?

Not!

Trump gives away nothing without payment first. Trump acts as if he is a patriot, when he will make a deal with any person in the world, of any religion, creed, philosophical belief, ideology, etc. if there is a profit in it for him.

He doesn't look at a deal that will profit him personally and say..."but this is bad for America."

No way. It's all about Trump, 24X7.

http://www.thecheapseats.ca/2011/02/donald-j-trumps-nasty-boorish-world-of-golf.html

#16     Apr 14, 2011
    #17     Apr 14, 2011
  8. Hey, everything is on the table? How about multi millionaire televangelists ...or is that entrepreneurial? Jesus as cottage industry?

Just saw Christie on television. Sheez, is there a car
    that fits that guy? Guaranteed he can't have the armrest down if even having a passenger in the front seat could be possible.
    His sandwich budget could pay the nursing home tab for all
    grandmothers over ninety. He must eat Kucinich's weight worth of pasta at a sitting. Reminds me of the denizens in Muir Woods I visited last year.

#18     Apr 14, 2011
  9. I was joking bro.I'm enjoying watching Trump make an ass out of himself on a daily basis

#19     Apr 14, 2011
  10. If he busts up the teachers union, I'll pay his sandwich bill for a year.

If he busts any other public unions, I'll pay his dinner tabs too.

C'mon Christie, cut those cushy pensions and health care benefits and it's all you can eat buffet compliments of Clubber!

:)

#20     Apr 14, 2011