Trump gets another TIME cover

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TRS, Jun 21, 2018.

1. TRS

TRS

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

One he will be remembered by.

3. TRS

TRS

The epitome of a bully

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

[​IMG]

Tony Stark and piezoe like this.
  5. Bully? How can he be that when he doesn't even enforce immigration law on the books?

He's been more of a pussy!

(Who's giving you your false news?)

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Could have just as easily made a Time cover with MS 13 members hopping across the border and American women running for cover. This cover removes any doubt (if there was any left) that the MSM is liberal, anti-Trump at all costs and completely and totally biased.

7. TRS

TRS

He is a bully. A bully preys upon the weak and backs down when confronted

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm inclined to agree. However, if the left, and if Time and the rest of the media were more concerned about the issue and less about Trump - specifically - the cover would have been presented in a different fashion. Because this is all out war against the person and the issue is just "in the way", it was presented as it is posted above.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  9. So... How is that Trump? (Be specific, now.)

Good1 likes this.
  10. TRS

TRS

Your front cover is a tad more sensionalist wouldn't you agree? I hardly see what a little girl seperated from her mother has to do with MS13. I don't see MS13 ink on her.
    This whole play was just a huge disaster with Trump emboldened by recent events and running rogue. Listening to a cold piece of crap like Miller wasn't the brightest move. Trump went too far and the people spoke and he acquiesced/folded.
    If he was a wise man that could be an important lesson in the world of politics. He will continue though, but his brand is tainted now. He better play a smart game because he's on a very slippery slope.
    When you only play on fear and hate and wedge like he does it wears thin. People will become blasé and desensitized with the same message. They will call bullshit on his message.
    He better pick a winner and do it soon...

#10     Jun 21, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.