Trump drops the f-bomb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Apr 29, 2011.

1. reg

reg

On the other hand, only people with a cauliflower for a dick would say something like this:

:D

#21     Apr 29, 2011
  2. Personally, I don't believe in any politicians at this point. Maybe that's because I'm young and dumb and I haven't seen enough -- or I haven't seen anyone that actually gets anything done in politics ever since I've been of age to vote and paid politicians any attention -- this includes Obama.

But if Obama is a narcissist....what the hell is Trump? He has to be the epitome of a narcissist.

#22     Apr 29, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

This comment is sso backwards all i can do is LOL.

#23     Apr 29, 2011
  4. My gut feeling is Trump likes Obama and has respect for him but realizes Obama is in way over his head.

As far as the BC goes, Obama flinched, the shark smells blood.

Trump sells the idea of sticking with what you know (so does Buffett) Trump knows real estate. What are our 50 states? Real estate. This would be a nice politcal angle.

#24     Apr 29, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Gayfly has a dick? Who would have thought? :D

#25     Apr 29, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Gayfly1/Thunderpussy:

You too? Please stop flirting. You're making my nipples hard.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

:D

#26     Apr 29, 2011
  7. Shut up and eat your vegetables.

#27     Apr 30, 2011
  8. I once had a growth on my dick and the Doc said it was a brothel sprout.

#28     Apr 30, 2011
  9. Say what you will, but he's the only one so far with a pair big enough to broach the China issue, others have scarcely uttered a word. And of course, he has a great relationship with the blacks... :D

#29     Apr 30, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Lol

#30     Apr 30, 2011