Trump drops the f-bomb

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Apr 29, 2011.

1. More like the mosquito at your picnic.

#11     Apr 29, 2011
  2. That you're still a birther?

#12     Apr 29, 2011
  3. Epic

Epic

Beautiful PR stunt for Trump, going after the "birther" thing. Two outcomes;

1) Obama doesn't produce the certificate and Trump blasts him for hiding the truth.

2) Obama releases it, and Trump brags for being the only guy in the world capable of getting to Obama.

Either way his support jumps. Magnificent use of political strategy.

#13     Apr 29, 2011
  4. The Donald may have trouble with these quotes from his book:

***"I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare.

Our objective [should be] to make reforms for the moment and, longer term, to find an equivalent of the single-payer plan that is affordable, well-administered, and provides freedom of choice. Possible? The good news is, yes. There is already a system in place-the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program-that can act as a guide for all healthcare reform. It operates through a centralized agency that offers considerable range of choice. While this is a government program, it is also very much market-based. It allows 620 private insurance companies to compete for this market. Once a year participants can choose from plans which vary in benefits and costs.

The goal of health care reform, wrote Trump, should be a system that looks a lot like Canada. “Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork"

*****"I support a woman’s right to choose,"

*****I would impose a one-time, 14.25% tax on individuals and trusts with a net worth over $10 million. That would raise $5.7 trillion in new revenue, which we would use to pay off the entire national debt. We would save $200 billion in interest payments, which would allow us to cut taxes on middle-class working families by $100 billion a year or $1 trillion over ten years. We could use the rest of the savings--$100 billion-to bolster the Social Security Trust Fund. By 2030, we [will have] put $3 trillion into the trust Fund, which would make it solvent into the next century."

Seneca
    "

#14     Apr 29, 2011
  5. Both Bush and Odumbo are TOTAL SHITS as prez. How bad, even at his worst, could The Donald be by comparison??

#15     Apr 29, 2011
  6. Vanderbilt University Law Professor and Obama supporter Carol Swain: "I think that by not releasing it [the full birth certificate], it makes people much more passionately opposed to the president. Moreover, for a president who was elected on the basis of his personal background, it is troubling that Obama himself would want to withhold such basic information."

And so are you.

#16     Apr 29, 2011
  7. "That's not egg on my face. It's the glow of victory. I won. I love eggs. Eggs are an excellent source of protein and other essential nutrients. Eggs are American. Eggs are winners. Eggs are what make this country great. But no, that's not egg on my face. Even if it were, that would be great because eggs are winners and I'm a winner. We'd make a great team. But no, that's not egg on my face. And now we can finally get to the important issues troubling this country. Where are Obama's transcripts, and why has no one ever seen him in class? I bet he doesn't eat eggs."

#17     Apr 29, 2011
  8. Some might even say that was an Elegant ploy for great PR.

#18     Apr 29, 2011
  9. Its what passes for earning a living these days in America ...huckstering abounds.

#19     Apr 29, 2011
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

The best part is how afraid the Reps are that he might get the nomination, or will act as a spoiler. Either way, the election will be the best reality show ever...

Thank you Donald....

#20     Apr 29, 2011